Gas Business

I’m now thinking of pumping a few coins into the cooking gas business. I have heard many people say that this one of the most profitable businesses when especially in towns like Nairobi. I’ve seen some people combine gas business with other enterprises, while for others, dealing with gas alone seems to be enough.
But my question is, I know very little about this business. What are the legal requirements for running a cooking gas business?
Who are the most competitive gas or gas cylinder manufacturers?
What is the minimum start up cost to make some business sense?
What is the average refilling cost price per cylinder that local distributors offer? Then how much profitable actually is cooking gas selling business?
Apart from gas being highly flammable, what are some of the other dangers associated with this business?
All answers and ideas are welcomed.

Most of those enterprises you see selling gas in the estates operate and get their supplies illegaly. You must be ready to keep bribing to continue operating.

5 Likes

Jaribu tu kitu uko familiar nayo,hizo maswali umeuliza ni mingi hatujui jibu

1 Like

We na nani? People know

Hio gas ya mtaani huwa fake, they put water na inaisha haraka. When I heard that 411 from the mwk sasa ni kobil na I have confirmed inakaa.

2 Likes

Strange !! !!

A guy in that business told me nitakua nakamuliwa mia mbili weekly

I shoke the damn thing and true there was some chingli chingli inside. The regulator had some blackish liquid and shit to prove there was liquid inside.

2 Likes

This is helpful. …asante @Web Dev . But Naskia kuna distributors to whom you give the cylinders then they refill and return to you. I’m not very sure to trust them, hoping you reply is a real experience

I am not in that bizz but believe that not everyone is that money hungry.

1 Like

Its not water but air.

1 Like

Hehehe…air is free of charge. @Web Dev umepigwa Nick out

We talking of LPG not O², C0² and N

1 Like

the sound may also be from the liquified gas, it is in liquid form when inside the cylinder due to the amount of pressure it is under

2 Likes

Source your Gas from Tz. 50% profit on your investment, hio game niliiondokea juu it became too hot for guys.

2 Likes

Sasa unapikiwa bacon morning after alafu ati gas imeisha kushake unaskia ivo, neke mani?

1 Like

Amount of pressure? That’s like saying the number of water. Usungu, yet again, has been killen.

2 Likes

Contact SGS and ERC to get information about the thresholds. I know for a start one must have no less than 5,000 cylinders! How much is that … anyone from jua kali to help 'em nigger with prices?

Iddamin.gif

@aviator talk business. …you are an investor