funeral speeches

why do kiuk speeches always centered on money n property matters? e.g i kept his ATMs and i knew all the pins. sorry father-in-law we wont be visiting with as much money as before.the house we were building for my father in law is almost complete. only tiles hazijawekwa. we started small he was staying in my small house.i dont know whom i will opening the gate for, a sponsor (fisi) somewhere smiled.
my advise to kikuyu ladies,eulogise someone on his/her deeds and stop this money talk its really ashaming us.( extracted from a funeral eulogy broadcast on citizen tv the previous day)

3 Likes

hahahaha

Hehehe… Kwani amesema nini?

I imagine how hii post ingekuwa hilarious ungeiandika in kiGreek…

6 Likes

kwani wewe hu-attend funerals gani? lakini si kama mtu alipiga hussle mpaka akaunda kanyamu si hiyo ndio sifa yake? and in any case ni better kuliko kudanganya ati alinipigia simu…

8 Likes

Let people eulogize the departed loved ones the best way they know how!

2 Likes

What you write if (God Forbid) you were given the privilege to WSR’s eulogy?

he was passionate about the environment and wished he could have all the world’s forest land to himself

17 Likes

did WSR eat your duck?

2 Likes

do u know that after Bahati bad manners, sitting on urezos chair, artists paid to perform before dignitaries are now being briefed on do &donts with a stern warning? ask me how this is related in what u ave asked me,

kali io boss!

Go ahead.

Yes, and yours too.

he has never eaten mine, not that i know of…:)…[SIZE=1]na mbona huongeagi mambo ya man weta na si ati alipokezwa kakitu na mwalimu dominic?[/SIZE]

3 Likes

Weta in msafi kama pamba.

now that i have your attention,first tell me why you demoted me fromba village elder to a senior villager? yani the likes akina @gashwin gave were in vain?

2 Likes

@Deorro , @admin , here is a governance issue. maybe mulivunja morale ya huyu member ndio haleti hekaya siku hizi…

4 Likes

eeh, tunajua chungu cha wengine ndicho kieusi pekee…(Mwalimu @xuma okolea hapa kiswahili kimeleta shida)

2 Likes

I will pretend I did not read that.

4 Likes

Ni msafi kama crude oil ya Turkana. Wengine ni wasafi kama molasses ya Mumias.

4 Likes

na wengine hashish ya Kashmir…

[ATTACH=full]61480[/ATTACH]

1 Like