Fucking your cousin

These yung mathafathas gat no standards no more…they be putting out with their cuzins even after marriage… that’s yo wife ma nigga!

fafanua

cousins ni kama sunguch. Tamu sana. Mimi nishatomba.

What is not normal is how you came to that realization. What are the odds? "Beshte yangu", “cousin” yote ni euphemism that equates = YOU.

With your retarded self breaking cell phones with women nakadhalika. Just say it simply that you want to fuck your cousin.

How do you get turned on by your own blood relative?

@Pseudo ni wewe tunajua. Tomba tu yeye

When i was younger kuna cuzo niliona aki dress nikipita kwa guest bedroom hakuwa amefunga curtain…my fren sijawai sahau that beautiful bbw body she was the cause of many of my wanking sessions in my teenage years… bahati yake ni alikuwa kitu 10yrs older than me ata singeweza ku angusha subject ya kupewa ikusde…in short i understand the temptation:cool:

1 Like

Nimeskia juzi when Joho was mourning his wife’s mom, who is also the mother-in-law to his brother or cousin, they still consider women from the mother’s side as fair game coz si wa damu yao. The women on the father’s side ndio off limits.

How is the daughter of your mothers sister not your blood? You basically share alot even looks

Muranga people are moronic dogs

But angalao the fools are not sick kama madhako mwenye alinipatia anthrax akijaribu kunifunika na matiti zake kubwa flat kama barangeti ya raymond angalao nisiskie baridi