Fucking Black People Wonder Why They Are Discriminated Against

Woi they will surely miss Obama at least there was peace…when there is no peace whether you are a democrat or republican business is not as usual

1 Like

I think its going to get messier than this especially when the victims start seeking for revenge. #BlackLivesMatter will be dwarfed by what’s coming.

1 Like

Its all downhill from here if Trump adopts a school playground approach of standing up to the bully, then his supporters will be back for more blood.

After watching several episodes of AdviceShow on Youtube, I can understand the black’s animosity towards whites.

lucky enough they do not use arrows and pangas to assault…they do not even throw stones…only water bottles

1 Like

works when you allow yourself to be manipulated to hate someone who subsists on sukuma just like yourself…and it is happening right here in .ke…

1 Like

Pheuks…i was afraid you could mention a penis

1 Like

And this is why Trump will get a second term. He really looks like a peaceful guy right now.

And then you mention it?

These guys have guns at home.

It’s happening on both sides…the whites fucking black people up and vice versa

Racism in America is mostly undercover until an event happens that gives people the excuse to express how they really feel.

Lets face it Clinton team did not do enough to win and even did so much to alienate their candidate from the undecided voters. Consider her campaign slogan “Stronger together” doesn’t sound like a rallying call at all, then she changes it in the final days of the campaign to “Won’t blow up planet”, now this one must have been given to them by a Trump mole in Clinton campaign team. All Trump did was appeal to 40% or so of the voter who are white and inclined to vote for a white male candidate against a woman or black candidate and fight for 7-8% to top-up his total to make it to the White House.

Still doesn’t explain why the brothers stayed away, does it?

Obama to the African American community:

“I will consider it a personal insult – an insult to my legacy – if this community lets down its guard and fails to activate itself in this election. You want to give me a good sendoff? Go vote.”

Well, they didn’t listen.

1 Like

Of the two slogans “Make America great again” and “Stronger together” which one is addressing the voters, giving them a reason to go cast their vote? Masses respond to a simple slogan they can call their own and towards the end of the campaign a slogan should be the main driving force that motivates the voter to go out and vote. Clinton’s slogans never gained traction to drive her campaign especially where male black voters are concerned.

Tears of joy are running down my cheeks

Following. .

The US has for the better part of the last 100 years ‘exported’ anarchy and war to other countries in the world. Acha nao pia wafeel.

1 Like

Hapo kwa mashoga wachapwe kabisa