Fucking Black People Wonder Why They Are Discriminated Against

These people bana.

They beat up a guy because he voted for Trump.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHQnPBap0uQ

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D, i have experienced racism first hand in the US , I do not feel any sympathy for him
he just wandered into the wrong neighbourhood

3 Likes

Yes, just look at all these fucking black people attacking nice white folks just because they voted Trump.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMux_UHmpvc

2 Likes

Trump supporters started it first. You have the internet right? Go search how many blacks have been threatened and abused by trump KKK supporters.

2 Likes

Hii ni ujinga na mafala kabisa ! A big percentage of African Americans sat on their votes and did not vote for Hillary even as an anti-Trump protest .

I do, but I don’t have all the information. Provide please.

1 Like

The video show Mexicans attacking trump supporters. They even have Mexican flags

The point is that these idiots are validating the stereotypes that people have against them. They could have taken this chance to prove otherwise, but now they are making Trump loom peaceful. When Obama got elected you did not see white people beating up black people for that.

For the record I see mostly South Americans and other minorities in your video.

Two wrongs…

Nimejiuza?

Hii Video itatumiwa by the KKK grand wizard to recruit more KKK adherents. They have always been predicting a race war… they are looking at this with glee. Stormfront.com must be lit as fuck

3 Likes

Who would have ever imagined this in …" the great America "

2 Likes

No, the point is there are videos of people of different races attacking Trump supporters, but some people have decided to pick on one video to validate these stereotypes.

2 Likes

Tip of the iceberg
[ATTACH=full]66823[/ATTACH]

how can they tell that he voted for DJT or Hillary.

1 Like

More @Badanga Mkunyutili
[ATTACH=full]66824[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]66827[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]66828[/ATTACH]

Most likely true!! The Latinos and many women stepped up to the plate, but the ‘negro’ was lulled by months of overwhelming pro-Hilary opinion polls. Lazy buxturds.

5 Likes

Wah wah wha! Nimekubali. Nimekubali.

1 Like

and from here the Occult Nazi and the Arian race may be re incanated that simple

1 Like

mmmmm the gay guy deserves it