Friendzone! Je, ulitokaaje??

Hello Mr kitoto,

I am an avid reader of your column. I am 25, and at university, hoping to graduate in December this year. I am in love with a collegemate - she is doing the same course as I am doing, but she is behind me by a year. I feel she also loves me, going by how she responds to me, For instance, when I text her, she texts me back. She also listens attentively when I speak, and respects my opinions. A week ago, I confessed to her that I was in love with her, only for her to inform me that in her eyes, I am a brother and friend. Sir, how can I convince her to love me back?

I’m even embarrassed for this guy!

Hebu, mimi kuna dame nilinoki na akaniweka fz. kila saa ananiambia oh huyu mse oh huyo msee…
nikasema lazima nijitoe
it took me 5 years.
i banged it in 2008 (having met in 2003).
hadi leo, bado ni wierd kiasi.
plus she’s extremely needy which make her somewhat vulnerable which makes her somewhat loose.
we’re not as close as we used to be

3 Likes

makosa ya kwanza nikumuambia unampenda hiyo inakuaga instant closed legs

7 Likes

you’re right.
wanacheki mamovie wanadhani ni real life.

you chased pussy for 5years… uko na bidii

9 Likes

hehehehe i wasn’t chasing per se. i was curios… i started kujitoa in the final year
kupatana ilikuwa hard juu alikuwa thika road na mimi hizi sides za mayolo

1 Like

Point is you got out. Man that is like a P.O.W escaping, one for the team. More of you and men will be men indeed.

2 Likes

push and pull tactics…

Atleast ako na effort.

Young and in love, David desperately wants to marry Saul’s daughter Michal and offers Saul anything he wants to let him marry her. What could Saul possibly want? Money? A vow of love? No. Saul wants foreskins. 100 to be exact. Why? Who cares. If you want my daughter, you’re going to have to find 100 foreskins by tomorrow. David finds this odd, but then again this girl is hot, so he goes out and kills 200 men, and collects their foreskins. It’s only then he remembers that he only needs 100 foreskins. Oops. Oh well, maybe if he hands over twice as many foreskins, Saul will be doubly as impressed. Indeed he is and duly hands over his daughter to David.

The moral of this story? Never be ashamed to do crazy things for love. 1 Samuel 18:25-27

3 Likes

establish your intention from day 1
l tell them l dont need any more female friends

1 Like

how to get out
1.ignore her
2.chase money
3.use that money to get pussies other than hers
4.take her out si dinner or lunch. do co-curriculurs kama swimo jioni mkienda kuachana aulize nxt tym ni wen mkumbushe she is like a sister to you achill utamshow
5.chase pussy while u mke her wait but usikae.next tym iyo kitu itakuwa yako guaranteed

6 Likes

How does he chase money within 6 months to graduation and have enough to chase pussies in Campus?

1 Like

mimi apana Mr kitoto, lakini

[ATTACH=full]32553[/ATTACH]

3 Likes

kama bjayman amesema. in campus ni shida tupu. i suggest kama tomi, sema zako mapema.

There are two types of non-family females in my life, those that I want to have as friends and those that I want to dip my pen in their ink.
The two lines don’t cross and if a female tries to swing to the other side, she instantly gets dropped.
A lady once told me that she loved us being friends and I dropped her altogether after letting her know that I already have enough friends and hence there was no vacancy.

2 Likes

I like your points especially No.4. Pretend to friendzone her but of course you aren’t. Atajaribu kujitoa from the “friend zone”.
It’s reverse psychology.

3 Likes

I got out of one,i was told Mimi ni “good brother”,in my keja,when I was already prepared.You can imagine the shock. Those days,I was the innocent one.

one of her friends alinipenda and we started a thing with her. Outta blues she become interested and even had the audacity to say I was cheating on her…as a loyal fisi,nilipokea pussy kwa mikono miwili na mguu was tatu pia

13 Likes

Hahaha, ati you were cheating on her. Women are very funny characters.

3 Likes

noma sana

Ones a chick amekueka friend zone you should accept and move on, if you are decent chap you will always get pussy thrown at you left right center anyway, hiyo energy and effort focus it in pursuit of worthier accomplishments, money, career… otherwise chasing pussy for more than a month nukukojolea you ego and self worth as a man

3 Likes