Friend of 'mastermind' behind assassination of Haiti president says America BACKED the killing

One of the Americans arrested over the assassination of Haitian President Jovenel Moïse was a DEA informant

The DEA has admitted one of their ‘confidential sources’ was involved in the assassination, denied it orchestrated the plot and disclosed that he called them after the killing and they advised him to hand himself in.

Joseph Vincent, 55, has been named by sources to the Miami Herald as the DEA informant.

Vincent was one of three US citizens arrested last week on suspicion of being behind Wednesday’s early morning deadly raid on the president’s home. The two others are James Solages, 35, a maintenance worker, and Christian Emmanuel Sanon, a 63-year-old doctor and pastor, who is accused of being the mastermind. 23 Colombians are also under arrest.

An associate of Sanon has suggested Washington backed the president’s assassination, saying their friend had claimed the mission was supposed to ‘save Haiti from hell, with support from the US government’.

It has now emerged a second wave of Colombian ex-soldiers were headed for Haiti after being recruited for what they were told was a ‘potentially dangerous security operation.’

A dozen retired soldiers told the New York Times they were approached by fellow ex-soldier Duberney Capador with the offer of a security job in Haiti just before the assassination. They said they were supposed to be part of a second group headed for Haiti after the first group arrived in early June but never made it.

Capador, who was killed in the aftermath of the president’s murder, had received a phone call from a security firm in April asking him to put together a group to protect people in the country, his sister said.

‘Several’ suspects in Haiti presidential assassination ‘were US informants’ | Daily Mail Online (mailonsunday.co.uk)

I suspect there was a kenyan double in the operation.
It is reported he was mtu wa mkono

This stinks of a set-up. No way a group of mercenaries go about posting their presence in Facebook and return to a hotel after their mission. Also, no reports of injured presidential guards.
Hope the guy’s wife survives. She may have a tale to tell.

I watched an interview of the prime minister, who was set to be replaced and has now assumed control. He literally shed tears but how he did it wasn’t convincing.

The guy refused to come out of power. A bullet is justified. He had ample opportunity to do right. A man comes, serves his 5 and LEAVES. If you couldn’t do it in 5 years, you certainly couldn’t do anything in another added year. He declined to use his military to bring down gangs. The same gangs that killed him. Its like Magufuli failing to wear a mask. Now who is he to blame.

Umekataa kutoa @Swansea halafu ukaiba article nimepost ?

I like your style. :D:D:D

I have indicated the source of the article and it is not you

Is that right? :D:D:D

Again, real coup plotters and assassins never get caught.

You talked sense till you said Magufuli! Anyway tuko ktalk

watafute maasai wadanganye

Of what strategic value is the death to the US?