France recalls it's ambassador to turkey..

Its not as easy as you thinking. Greece will side with Turkey against Armenia, any day ay time. Geopolitics za huko ni ngumu

Nope saa hii kuna issues between Greece and Turkey. Ni vile haijafika tipping point.

…alafu hapa east africa ethipoia sudan na egypt wanataka kupimana vifua while china , russia , north korea and USA are busy poking each other …nigeria kumenuka and negroe amekaliwa …fungeni seatbelts this decade looks cursed… sh*t will get real very soon…mtajua hamjui

Its about time Egypt got a foot up its rectum. Over the years they have always intimidated the countries that Nile passes through, either verbally or signed treaties (Uganda knows this too well), I hope east africa stands its ground, I am ready to be conscripted

i don’t mind being conscripted nilete action…hizo nongwe zimetubeba ufala for long… wanipee military basic training very fast , pea mimi parachute wanitupe kwa pyramids , after hio nitajipanga…

[ATTACH=full]330490[/ATTACH]

that is the ‘official PR’ statement.but look at DRcongo even shithole republic of somalia,someone ensures they remain shitholes for them to get coltan at throw away prices /reserve oil…the same powers ensure idiots rise to power

[SIZE=3]i once witness an offload of thousands of kgs of gold and other minerals at jkia,full security was their to protect the loot,am sure it is no different for somalia[/SIZE]

Lmao you are so daft… Turkey and Greece are perennial enemies and Armenia has no love for Turkey either.
Greko Armenian ties are historical and very strong.
https://greece.greekreporter.com/2020/10/01/historic-bonds-between-greece-and-armenia-remain-unbroken/

Erdogan ni mwanaume. Waafrika wengi ni watumwa wa wazungu tu.

He is. Hypocrite!!