Found my workmate watching this.... Nimeshikwa na huzuni sana

Wah! This has made me cry at work. May God punish all those who were involved. So painful. Guys hata mtu amekukoseaje, dont kill,just walk away. Ladies if your man pulls away please dont insist, mwache aende zake. Bora uhai. God will be ur husband. And do for you more than a human husband can do for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59bu82MfFXM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbzMdxmy8hI

Unalia juu ya ? god should have stopped them not punish them after the deed !

Hawa wanawake pia wa ingie gym na wa diet… MTU anapata mwanaume ana lose shape bwana lazima atoke inje…

If it wasn’t murder BP or Diabetes was waiting !

Wana club inaitwa Baby hippo is bae… With zero intentions za weight loss:confused::confused:

There is always the other side of the story, some of these women (kwanza hawa wa PR stunts on social media) are real devils at home!!!

There is no story here

is that benz LHD?

Blasphemous

The lesson should be don’t steal other people’s husbands, and that money you get from underhand tenders will lead you into trouble somehow. Finally, learn to derive your worth from within rather than other people’s perceptions. Women who run their lives on social media have serious emotional issues.

Hio sound system iko juu sana lakini! Ni kama msee ako hapo ndani

Ukiamua kupenda mtu…unampenda bila conditions mingi za upusi kama hizi. You encourage and assist…not walk away

Was wondering that too

I feel sad for her children not for her , she has finished . She has no more worries . She overcame. She has entered into the Lord’s rest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-CWacgnOEM

John 11

20 Then Martha, as soon as she heard that Jesus was coming, went and met Him, but Mary was sitting in the house. 21 Now Martha said to Jesus, “Lord, if You had been here, my brother would not have died. 22 But even now I know that whatever You ask of God, God will give You.”
23 Jesus said to her, “Your brother will rise again.”
24 Martha said to Him, “I know that he will rise again in the resurrection at the last day.”
25 Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live. 26 And whoever lives and believes in Me shall never die. Do you believe this?”
27 She said to Him, “Yes, Lord, I believe that You are the Christ, the Son of God, who is to come into the world.”

Whatever suffering we endure on earth, we will leave it here. Be it spouses who kill, or any other evil thing or person, it will end. But eternity will never end. Eternal torment for those who thought theyd be on earth forever. So they murder for money.

Luke 16

19 Jesus said, “There was a certain rich man who was splendidly clothed in purple and fine linen and who lived each day in luxury. 20 At his gate lay a poor man named Lazarus who was covered with sores. 21 As Lazarus lay there longing for scraps from the rich man’s table, the dogs would come and lick his open sores.
22 “Finally, the poor man died and was carried by the angels to sit beside Abraham at the heavenly banquet.[e] The rich man also died and was buried, 23 and he went to the place of the dead.[f] There, in torment, he saw Abraham in the far distance with Lazarus at his side.
24 “The rich man shouted, ‘Father Abraham, have some pity! Send Lazarus over here to dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue. I am in anguish in these flames.’
25 “But Abraham said to him, ‘Son, remember that during your lifetime you had everything you wanted, and Lazarus had nothing. So now he is here being comforted, and you are in anguish. 26 And besides, there is a great chasm separating us. No one can cross over to you from here, and no one can cross over to us from there.’

Before you flaunt your ignorance in arrogance , first buy a Bible and look for this. I will not tell you the verse.

For your Maker is your husband, the LORD of hosts is his name; and the Holy One of Israel is your Redeemer, the God of the whole earth he is called.

She is in her gold mansion in the clouds

Isaiah 54:5…wewe na reality mko parallel.

i guess her god was asleep at 3am.just like everybody else

Its in the Bible bro, no blasphemy there