FOR those peasants planning to lock the census enumerators out of your houses, go through these paragraphs first

FOR those planning to lock the census enumerators out of your houses, go through these paragraphs first. By the way, you may be the only one to face this law, same way you can be the only one arrested where 100 drivers have overlapped.

Statistics Act No 4 of 2006

An Act of Parliament to provide for the establishment of the Kenya National Bureau of Statistics for the collection, compilation, analysis, publication and dissemination of statistical information, and the co-ordination of the national statistical system, and for connected purposes

Section 24 (1) Any person who hinders or obstructs the Director-General or any authorized officer in the execution of any powers conferred under this Act, commits an offence and shall be liable on conviction to a fine not exceeding one hundred thousand shillings, or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding twelve months, or to both.

Section 24 (2) Any person who willfully fails to give any information or particular as required under this Act commits an offence and shall be liable on conviction to a fine not exceeding one hundred thousand shillings or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding six months, or to both.

Sijui mbona watu wengine hawataki kuhesabiwa.

Ujinga nao?

I know the government wont do jack with the data they will get but it wont cost us anything tukiwafungulia milango hao waungwana na tuyajibu hayo maswali yao.

Kuna pay bill number ya kutuma hiyo 100K ? Sioni ni kitombeka rahisi hivyo

Kuhesabiwa haina shida lakini vitisho jiwekeeni. Blal fkin!

there are a lot of organizations and individuals that utilize the baseline data collected during the census besides the government.

I am all for natives wasihesabiwe. Waendelee kukataa hivyo hivyo …it’s the wisest thing to do

Why dint gov ya jicho nyanya do this census crap na huduma number at one go. Wastefulness to the core… Personally I am moving around… If they get me at my pigstay Sawa… If they don’t… No fcuks given.

People use more energy to avoid being counted than to be. Ni kiburi ya ujinga

All I know tuko 5 million

Hiyo ni ya wenye hatujui whatiscensus… total number will be 50 to 52m

mteso, hio brain needs a cooling now

we had the same threats during huduma number, same paragraphs. sikuchukua, nothing happened.

we know the usual script.

Waanze na ku fine the corrupt

Uko sure iko brain kweli? Osungu pekee inaonyesha

vitisho baridi hizi…huduma namba walileta hizi vitisho…mimi nilitulia tu…mafala walikimbilia ni kama watakufa kesho…