For the self employed amongst us; Moral support required here please

ita nani Alex Chamwada wa ile program ya daring abroad KTN…atacover story yako na professional watakupea advice poa na uta rise tena…what happened with your employment job? bona uliquit?..mtu huanza na side hustle ikishika na uko sure kabisa ndio unaquit ki alex chamwada design…all the best

Buda kwani UK hakuna line of credit kutoka bank msee anaweza pewa?

Akitafutwa kwa credit bureau it usually says MEFFI so hawezi qualift

3 Likes

Ring fencing his contracts…till you’re up.

Kwani those travelogues earlier this year were all fantasy?

https://www.kenyatalk.com/index.php?threads/coming-from-majuu-for-holiday-of-annoying-kenyans-et-al.32768/

Mtu nikujipanga. If you insist on impregnating 10 women so that you can boast of having sired like an ASK bull, Christmas is the time you hide. In Kenya, people make a very good living on jalopies way beyond their economic and technical life, but that is not something you should be trying to do in the UK where vehicle standards are much higher and, if it is anything like in the mainland, strictly enforced.

1 Like

Answer this question honestly. Have you ever ferked inside those trucks?

If the answer is yes, then you know nuks zinatoka wapi. Uliza kijiji solution.

If no, then… you’re ferked up.

1 Like

Pole, I know the pressures of being a breadwinner. My advice to you in addition to what has been said by others is to find a job. You can still keep the business but at least you know you have a paycheck to fall back on. Hang in there.
Christmas is not about buying and receiving gifts but celebrating the birth of our Savior.

Business and a permanent job together do anot work majuu.

1 Like

Lots has been said on this but as an engineer I feel I should tack this onto it:
Get a good mechanic, not the cheapest you can get but a good one - there is a difference.
Then take a good long look at both trucks and if they’re identical cannibalise one to get the other in good working condition.
That way you avoid buying unnecessary bits and bobs and then get a new one once things stabilise.
PS: - I’m going on the premise they’re identical or at the very least have parts you could interchange.
Other than that just work on getting one in good shape as advised prior.
I understand your circumstances - I’m there myself, and tell you what, so long as you’re all in good health, have a roof over your heads and food on the table? You can only go up now so here’s to you making certain those three basics are met - zawadi zingoje kwanza.

1 Like

Wacha kununua old second hand trucks. Either lease the trucks or buy those with extended warranties. This will allow focus on delivery.

Some vehicles you shouldn’t bare the maintaince costs.

Two ways to make money.
Earn more - not an option.
Spend less - suspend Christmas. Disappointing children now is better than them being homeless later.
Fix one truck. You can’t afford to fix both.

Have been screwed by old cars try and repair so as to get even tengeneza contract kwanza pesa baadaye but weka kwa akili gari mpya lazima

Jikaze @Ka-Buda This hustling game ain’t easy!Don’t beat yourself down but rise up,pick up yourself and continue with the struggle.Roll with the punches that life throws at you!

1 Like