Foolish Sailors Gang Lose Their YouTube Channel

Get your facts right kabla uongee you cyber cafe attendant! The issue was not lack of knowledge in opening a youtube account.

Sailors walikuwa unknown chokoras before Mwalimu hosted their first song Wamblambez on her channel. So effective was Mwalimus youtube channel that the song became an instant hit catapulting them to fame. They then decided to use Mwalimus channel to host their songs wasikuwe one hit wonders. Mwalimu then proceeded to open their own youtube channel and monetize it through Ngomma ya Clemo.

Sasa hizi chokora went to a new studio to record new songs, time ya kupload them youtube ikaleta tafash, coz mwalimu controlled their account and had the passwords. Producer offerd 100k, mwalimu akwashow hiyo account na ile kazi wameifanyia inacheza 1.5M, ndio beef ikaanza

That’s her side of the story. The fact that sailors’ songs account for 16 million of mwalimu rachel’s 21 million views means Sailors have been more beneficial to her than she has helped them. That song would have been a hit even without her “promoting” it. The gengetone wave was just taking off at the time and people were eager for the new sound. The other chokoraas, Ethic, uploaded lamba lolo and they didn’t need a media personality to push it. So hapa Mwalimu Rachel overstates the value she brought them.

The other musicians she “promotes” through her channel barely receive 1000 views, so nashindwa if she’s the one who made Sailors famous, why can’t she do the same for the other artists she allegedly manages? Hapa huyu mama aliangukia a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. Alipata some naive boys eager for fame. She obviously rushed to do all these things for them as their “manager” na juu shows zilikuwa regular hiyo time they were too busy to question that arrangement. The boys are stupid, but the woman manipulated them as well.

Hold your horses cyber cafe attendant. Get your facts right. Sailors have more to thank Mwalimu Rachel than the opposite. If it wasnt for her hawa wasee wangekuwa huko Kinoo wakikula jaba kila siku. Sailors actually approached Mwalimu Rachel to upload the videos on her YouTube channel since she had a number of subscribers. After the first song, they (Sailors) requested for her to upload the second song on her YouTube channel an idea she refused by suggesting they open their channel since they had a following already. Sailors opposed the idea and she had no choice but to upload the group’s second, third and 4th video to her channel. If they went out on their own trust me, hakuna mtu angejua Sailors ni nani. Mwalimu actually gave them a much needed boost.

You also need to hold your horses Mr. jobless former Nissan Sylphy driver who had to go back to live with his mum…you’re just narrating Mwalimu Rachel’s claims. Doesn’t mean they’re facts. Have you ever heard of Gos Y’all Squaa, S-Tripp, Cleo Rhythm, Carlos Kom4T, Jah Didi, Young milli, and Plaqe Malik? Apparently, these are other artists that Mwalimu Rachel manages. Their videos barely have 1000 views each.

So why doesn’t she use her magic to give them the millions of views that she allegedly gave sailors? Wamlambez would have been a hit even without her input. She gained more from that partnership than those foolish boys.

Atleast we agree on something:D:D:D:D

If Wamlambez would have been a hit without Mwalimu Rachel then why didnt Sailors just start their own YouTube channel from the beginning just like Ethic and akina Boondocks Gang and upload their songs there. Ethic’s first hit was from their own channel right??

Why did Sailors need to be pushed by a media personnel to be recognised??

Why did Sailors oppose the idea of opening their own YouTube channel and insist on using Mwalimu Rachel’s channel to upload their songs??

Kijana, I feel like I’m losing some brain cells arguing with you. Just coz Mwalimu Rachel made those claims doesn’t mean they’re facts. Maybe they were planning on launching the video through their own YouTube channel, but she suggested that it would be better if she did it through her own channel. That idea must have made sense at the time. Maybe she opened a YouTube channel for them because they’re 4 members and it made more sense to entrust the running of a joint channel to her. If they went to upload a new video and suddenly discovered that they can no longer do so as @Touchlyrics has claimed, it means they could freely access the channel in the past. If that’s the case, she led them to believe it was their channel but changed the login details when they fell out, which sounds shady. What I’m saying, kijana, is that you can’t just parrot her claims as facts.

What I know for a fact is that Sailors’ content is responsible for 75% of Mwalimu Rachel’s total views. I’m sure it also earned her thousands of new subscribers that she’d never dream of. Wamlambez would have been a hit with or without her.

A WOMAN AFTER MY OWN HEART.

:smiley: Mimi si K-Letta

Ngomma wameingilia wapi?What does the company do?

Sailors should have saved the money they got from Wamlambez and invested in their subsequent songs,the money left after paying for music production and video production,wange gawana.Pekejeng ingerudisha doh na waendelee hivyo,investing and sharing whatever is left.Kenyan music industry,especially sector ya mainstream doesn’t favor record deals like other countries do.Ni kujilipia audio and video production,na kuenjoy profits after reinvesting.Pia utahire manager ahandle the business side of music industry,wewe kazi yako ni kufanya music na kuangalia manager asikuexploit.Sailors walijimess wenyewe,wangekuwa wajanja,hawangekuwa wakilia sasa

Collects revenue

What do you expect from a bunch of form four leavers??

No knowledge and info on the workings of the outside life.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Moja yao aingize fire extinguisher Kwa maku. Kesi baadaye

That embu kunguru by the name mwalimu Rachel; I met her in mid 2018. Those obnoxious bitches wenye huongea shonde. Hekaya for anatha day

Uyo mama alimess hao vijana ikafika mahali wanafungiwa nyumba