Five Star Paradise Runda

Hio tatu first of all ni controlled devpt so watakudinya tu pole pole via fees like garbage collection , sijui street lighting… ni conmanship bado.

And then you have to buy the house drawing from the planners… and eventually hire their contracters as well.

The photos may look sumptuous and delicious but have you walked into those buildings and done your own analysis personally?

By analysis I mean build quality, room arrangement and positioning etc. Utashangaa.

You term these houses ugly? Can you give me pics of good looking houses in Kenya? I am interested in the overall exterior and interior decor and finish for a kasmall project.
Just to let you know the finishes on those houses is as exquisite as they come. But I am interested in your take.

This is what 30 - 45m million house should look like…
Unless exquisite changed its meaning I am not sure what you are talking about… the houses have no character and the finishes are dated as fuck. Kama unatasho mboga nione kando I will refer to ppl who will deliver finishes that can compete at the World stage.
[MEDIA=facebook]568296003297563/posts/2378936218900190[/MEDIA]

Sawa will keep you in mind.

I can’t see the first page of this but anyway

True, the location name shouldn’t mean you pay over the top for land. Also don’t buy an existing dated house for a lot money just because of the address. Lastly Yes, Tatu city, Tilisi city on your way to Rironi etc are not prime now but will be in 10 years time. So for a home buyer who is probably buying for keeps 30-50 years then you should be thinking ahead of time by decades.

Lastly there is this common misconception shared widely. South African cheaper housing properties. Dynamics are different. Rich upper class and super rich are relocating away from South Africa to Australia, New Zealand, Canada, usa etc over the last few decades. A lot of properties are on sale as they leave than there are buyers. That’s why the prices have dropped. Raising crime due to drugs and prolification of guns has lead to the highest crime wave in the world. A lot of people are fleeing the country altogether.

Question…these apartments in Kileleshwa and kilimani going for 14m for a 2 bedroom, are they overpriced or not?

Overpriced land is directly proportional to the price of the apartment…