First time driver car choice

Great, testimony for a locally used car.

I am amazed and encouraged by your comments. I now know much better. Glad I have asked, asante sana.

Axela gani iyo inakuwa imported na iyo bei, Axela zinachezea 1.4M na Axio 1.3M. OP kwa iyo list chukua locally used Axela ama upite na Note Import. For a locally used car bargain price ikuje -100k from the selling price since that amount will go to servicing the car

:pI think it is one of the indication of a well maintained car. Hata omosh wangu anakuwanga na risit ya service.

Just import a Nissan Note or Suzuki Swift(Goes for 700k), a vitz, Honda Fit or New shaped Demio( Ranges between 750k-850k). Good thing about buying an ex Japan car is that you shall get trouble free services for at least first two years or more depending on your driving skills…
Kununua locally used car ni gambling tu, you might be unknowingly inheriting problems which owners selling don’t reveal most of the time.
Lastly, hio pesa ni kidogo Kununua gari raised, i.e. crossovers or SUVs

I usually discard the previous one after each service, iko watu huweka?

Wow,

Wow, thank you for the advice. At this point I am now wise enough. I will get ex Japan car. It’s great to have less trouble for first car.

Thank you all for your counsel. I am now confident to go for an ex Japan car in January for less trouble for my first car. I will see how to get financing for Toyota Axio. Asanteni sana.

Mfuko ukiweza, nunua axio hybrid, lowest mileage utapata at your budget…u will amazed by a fuel consumption of close to or over 30km/l.
All the best.

Ha ha ha, sawa sawa. Thank you

Mazda Atenza imported inachezea mangapi wadau?

Saa ii inakaribia 2M imeruka kutoka 1.45M

Pay for a car for 7yrs and you call that a deal? You will be a slave to that car loan for freaking 7yrs. Uombe mungu your source of revenue doesn’t dry up in those 7yrs. I rather take a matatu than be a slave for those years. Ingekuwa mortgage ningeelewa but a car zii.

Try the 1st or 2nd Generation Honda CRV… it will be at around your budget. Your get good ground clearance, 4x4 drive kupanda nyeri off rds, na reliability ya Honda. Those cars have proven over time to be reliable.

Avoid a Nissan at all cost.

Kama uko Ilovi,tembea Jamhuri ground on Sunday,you will be spoilt for choice…tests muhimu kabla ulipe…Go for individual owned cars sio zile za bazaar huenda kuuziwa huko.
A friend got a very clean and reliable Nissan XTrail at 680k KBR in June.Owner wqs leaving for UK.He has only changed the tyres…iko murwa

Import Mazda Verisa .Ride height is a bit better than the likes of fit and note . It’s spacious too . It comes with 4 speed automatic and 1500cc ZY VE engine .This is same engine in Mazda Axela BL 2010 - 2013. The engine and transmission are most reliable combo tried and tested . The suspension parts for this vehicle are the same as those on Demio DY so they are in plenty .

Noma. That’s a steep increase in price.

Kwani ulihamia tu dudu na bado najua unazipea v power zinaburuka kuburuka

Wewe ni @Introvert fake