first sexual enconter

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: ““You killed, my father and you killed my sister, now you want to kill my brother”” SHAOLIN TEMPLE Hmmmmm…

5 Likes

:smiley:

Na cousine?

Na maboyz wawili

:eek::eek:

Kwani were u docking

false alarm

I mentioned it earlier but some people here in ktalk have vivid memories of where they were born

8 Likes

:D:D:D

…she visited me in the evening just to great me but she refused to leave. We talked and told stories…Soon it got dark at about 7 pm and we found ourselves kissing one another. she wore a red dress. sooner, we were in bed. i undressed her and there she was! she wore a red pant too! I fucked her so hard … I only heard her moans and screams!!!..

Unavyoandika, yatisha!

[ATTACH=full]22506[/ATTACH]

1 Like

We have shared this before lakini hizi zenu zingine ni weird.

First time was with one Njeri, a short dark chiq with a meaty frame. I fucked her in some bushes by the roadside, while my two bros stood close.

Gre

Great???

1 Like

Mine was a mweda, not exactly mad, but her upstairs is not straight, used to ask her whether to pull up her dress. She would always say yes, na hakuwa anavaa chupi, yaani alikuwanga free. She is still around, na hajazeeka. Diye alinionyesa wallet haikuwangi na zip

2 Likes

Does nduthi count as a sexual encounter??

I was 13 when my cousin together with a friend were expelled from high school after the school matron busted them with alcohol. my cousin and her friend ended up at our place because going home directly was an act of suicide for both them.

on that day they spent the night in my room kwa kitanda ya double Decker.the next day my mum was able to convince my cousin parents not punish her and she took home.as for friend the parents we’re not forthcoming so she was left to spent another night.

I was sound a sleep on the top bed and she was sleeping on the bottom bed when I felt a hand covering my mouth only to wake and see her on top of me.she asked me not talk and she going to teach me something and I obliged.

next thing I feel a hand inside my Panjama’s, a slight stroke and my kududu was hard it was almost painful.she sat on it and the feeling was like no other. 1 min in I felt like I want pee and without warning I came so hard I almost blew our cover.

5 Likes

sweet

I RAPED MBOCH WA NEIGHBOR

wah uncle rape