Financial independence: Worthy read

Sunday read:)

2 Likes

Sengio…today I am reading “Road to Power : How GM’s Mary Barra Shattered the Glass Ceiling” very nice motivational book. I don’t have a PDF though.

Mary Barra is the current General Motors CEO.

1 Like

Why can i find it?

I’ll try and get a PDF but you can buy it at amazon…
She is a really brilliant CEO… Imagine when she was HR in 2010, she changed a 10 page dress code that was decades old into two words
“Dress appropriately”.
That got almost everyone at the company confused some managers were even terrified at the thought of it… Really nice book.

3 Likes

I think that Tony Robbins guy is a quack…a successful quack.

Sometimes I dont trust guys whose networth is as a result of selling financial advise…evidently, they dont practice what they preach.

1 Like

don’t u think you are doing better than some of your teachers financially?

My teachers did not teach me money management…they taught me calculus and statistics…theories of estimation etc…to be honest, most of the knowledge that I have used to progress has been self taught through experience and online. That said, my teachers did a good job, only that I hardly use what they taught me in my day to day activities. In my opinion, my teacher in primary school and secondary school did a better job at preparing me for life than my campus lecturers.

3 Likes

Imagine the feeling I get whenever I make money with skills I taught myself. This is despite having paid fees(at campus) and owing the state in the process, yet what I use I learnt for free. We need an overhaul in whatever is taught as the gospel of education.

2 Likes

what do you do. If I may ask. I can teach me-self you kno!

1 Like

Electronic trading CFDs & Forex

3 Likes

Ulianza na ngapi? plus what trading platformvdo u use? and finally how do u deal with knockbacks considering the volatility of the market?

1 Like

Kes 50k to get the psychology of using real money right.

cTrader offered by Pepperstone, FX Pro among other online brokers.

Losing is part of the game. When I recognized this is when I started getting confident. In a good day I can enter four trades, make a loss on two and still emerge profitable. I cut my losses and I have a maximum risk per trade(1% of my account) .I acknowledge the risk and make sure to manage it.

1 Like

Thank u