Financial advisors, Mbirrionears saidieni hapa..

My friend has a friend earning 300k net monthly. He wants to sink this money building a private high school huko mashinani. Swali ni: with this kind of income, is there no better investment than a school???

Ati his reasoning is that he wants to “give back to society”! What bullcrap is this?

What’s wrong with this?

Wewe ndio unamlipa hiyo mshahara ?

3 Likes

Hapendi ujinga na pesa yake.

1 Like

boss, chuo zina mullah mbaya, hata this tu nursery schools you see in the estates, proprietors hupita na mamita kila term

5 Likes

Chuo zina pesa in my opinion…shida yake ni “mashinani”…just tell him to start a school in a big town or city…Nai, Mombasa, Nakuru etc…he will not regret. Mashinani asijaribu…people there dont have disposable income to pay private schools.

1 Like

NEVER JUDGE A MAN WHOSE INTENTIONS ARE GOOD!

Giving back to society is among the most noble causes and ideas anyone can ever do in his life. Sir Alexander Fleming gave the world for free the first anti-biotic and he had the option of patenting it but chose not to. If he could do that, why not anybody else?

Life is futile and the best thing you can ever do is give back to society whenever and wherever you can. Kudos to that man!

5 Likes

Sometimes its not about the money but changing the lives of people

Ata akienda atoboe borehole whitehouse hainihusu juu io pesa hawezi nipatia.

Yes, Boiled eggs. 100% profit margin.

5 Likes

I know jamaa alifungua Primary school private and within ten years he now has a boys boarding secondary school and another girls boarding secondary school. He also has started a small college and the guy is doing great saa hii. He drives a V8

2 Likes