finally loading undergraduate degree......

Educationists and academicians kujeni hapa…After hitting 30 time is ripe now to get this of the bucket list. My initial plan is to retire at 33 which falls in the year 2020 God willing. Initially I wanted to try international relations but I dont know how marketable it is right now or even then. My old man been pushing me for long to go Bcom accounting option which partly led me to study CPA part 1 before enlisting. His inclination is understandable because he was an accountant all his life however I dont share his enthusiasm. I love IT and related stuff but at 30 I guess am too old for that shit , anything medicine ya kina @Luther12 @Cogito ergo sum @panktcha @tm wa klist sitaki hata kukaribia.

Sasa wadau nauliza with my working experience mnaweza recommend course gani yenye campo iko within nai , that is flexible and can accomodate open,distance and virtual learning halafu fee hiitaji kuuza kidney. Any input leads and sweeps are welcomed. Finally kuna team “hatutambui degree go for proffesional papers” pia input yenyu inahitajika. My reason for it is simple self actualisation na pia kitunguu lazima inuke kwangu long after the uniform. Ahasanteni.

9 Likes

I’d recommend you go for criminology, I think(not sure) it’s available in the country. Something else u could try is Kenya Institute of Management and do a dip in Entrepreneurship and business management. At 33 u can start ur own security company coz u have the experience being that u r in that field already.

9 Likes

Talk with @Mundu Mulosi to teach you how to make changaa and open a distillery in kayole kwa kina ango @uwesmake where there is ready customers. Baba jakuon said changaa will be legal so no need to fear authorities. All the best soldier

7 Likes

Something in the general line of security and crime perhaps? How does that strike you?

1 Like

Wewe unataka nini? Tuanze hapo.

1 Like

kwani hujasoma alikua ame enlist(analinda Kenya), Anyway I would prefer you try your passion which is International relations, fanya research pia before , gd luck bro

1 Like

Criminology and security studies kwanza ya usiu iko chonjo.

2 Likes

what about kazi?

1 Like

foreign language(probably Chinese) + international relations…

3 Likes

Mkubwa Look at these companies ; AEGIS, STTEP,Erinys International,International Intelligence Limited.
Look at what papers would get you into them or Franchise with them Already you got the Practical part , I mean you are a properly trained in all aspects of security, assassinations & kidnapping, Undercover work and Intelligence analyst and some epsionage work.Truth is Africa Is already hotting up for such work. Take a course that would get you into those boardrooms as a consultant.

2 Likes

A security company has crossed my mind several times

Hehe liquor EABL Monopoly inakumaliza besides I would single handedly drink the entire stock!

1 Like

Nimeona KU wako na hizo programs let me ask around

IR but iko wide and like I said don’t know it’s marketability

Thanks

30 sio uzee, you can still get in the IT game if you dedicate adequate resources to it. Aim for project management/risk assessment type of things. Akina programming zina wenyewe.

2 Likes

kama uko na interest na mambo IT, enda strath ufanye BBIT yao

1 Like

Fee omwami ya hawa watu wa uniree stess Ni musito Ni Kama watakupeleka west point attachment
:D:D

1 Like

Stress ya masomo na especially time utawezana? One thing I know with certainty, most people work in professions where their degrees dont apply, but they couldn’t have gotten that job in the first place without that same degree. So, considering your age and possible time constraints, I would choose the simplest degree from a recognized university. If you choose a difficult degree, with job obligations etc, you will most likely perform poorly. Do a simple degree na wewe uhakikishe umepata 1st class bila stress.

2 Likes

Jokes aside, look for security companies like Triple canopy, Academi and Aegis.by the time you are 40 years, money will be working for you and you can now rest and enjoy your sweat.

1 Like