FINALLY JUSTICE!! Isilii killer cop to be charged with murder!!

You are talking of south africa?where the internet is full of videos of criminals running the streets?

But Kalenjin thieves like Soi are being set free.

Because of people who prefer to use their genitals for mental faculties

Who are those people? extrajudicial killing is misusing cops they can always be arrested

The only problem is that the cop executed them in cold blood, publicly. So it’s really the manner, not the shooting itself. If they had been shot while actually committing a robbery there would be no story. It’s very nice to talk of justice and rule of law, in fact I would like to see that working, I really would, because it would make life less scary knowing anyone who harms innocent people will get punished as needed. But you and I know very well that that is a dream in present day Vumbistan. So let’s not deceive ourselves so as to sound like nice guys. Armed robbers are devils, just like terrorists. Wipe them out without mercy, so that it scares anyone who wants to attempt it.

Majority of criminals killed in KE ata waki surrender bado they get offed. You’ll hear there was a shootout or they were caught in the act, but the reality is that the cops don’t spare them. As much as it a socio-economic issue with regards to opportunities for youth, the judicial system also has a hand in this. The cops are offing these kids coz when they try the judicial route, the thugs pay bribes and get off too easily.

You send wolves to hunt down wolves

Hapa ni Kenya si Utopia bana

Hapo sawa.

I am not here to convince you elder, you believe in circle jerking kumba ya and I go for an eye for an eye.

It’s a ruthless dog-eat-dog mess. Regardless of the legalities and the ineptness of law enforcement and the judicial processes, the bottomline is, any person who would shoot or cut up a human being unprovoked is a cold-hearted beast who has already lost his humanity, and is a grave danger to society, so we shouldn’t get naively sentimental and assume some burden of grief at his death. It’s annoying that people want to twist logic so that it makes the whole idea of human rights look trivial and absurd, almost as though it means protecting murderers.
People must be safe in this life, and personally I believe anyone who takes it upon himself to threaten another’s life so as to steal or rape, deserves to die. I have absolutely no second thoughts or remorse about it. Human life is precious, but not all of it. Mungu hana gharama, he will create more people who will respect life, as normal people should.

Johntez Addi Gaza amalizwe juu anasumbua

kuna Karau alinishika nimevaa full USA millitary combat 2003 akanipeleka kwa chief nikapigwa viboko kama sixty with the full support of my dad .

naona nikipeleka petition ya hio umbwa IPOA wamuendee . hii serikali ya Ruto nimegundua kesi ya karau yoyote hata ya kitambo wanashughulikia, si baby Pendo pia walishika wale karau wakapelekwa kortini

South Africa ni utopia how ???

Sober and humane. but the official method of dealing with situations here is severe and incapacitating to our children who are a result of an unreasonable society.
More kids are going to get generated this year after form4 and into the streets i see them in town all the time after all that mathematics they are just as hopeless as the bona-fide street kids

This is saddening , the cop should be rewarded. Wezi na wakora wamalizwe

The problem with extra-judicial police executions is that they eventually turn police into worse criminals, they start executing enemies on hire na hakuna kitu mtafanya.

Tunakosana na wewe , unawekwa lead wanasema you are a car jacker, case closed.

But this guy went overboard, how do you shoot guys mbele ya cameras kwa street ?? at least take them to the bushes na uwekelee fake guns…

There’s this route I use from Mlango Kubwa to Muthaiga, I lways see hopeless women, young men and kids. I always feel a sadness engulfing me seeing that they are a product of failed governance, no one deserves that kind of life. Yaani they can only come bask o the roads since there is no space in the slums, sewage passes through their houses. Then you see dilapidated Deputy President moving in a convoy of more then 30 sate of the range vehicles

I know the feeling & no matter how happy a mood am in, always end up sad. i see em area ya Jamia mall

South Africa has given the world simple basic answers that work. Soweto used to be the world’s biggest slum because of obvious reasons, apartheid/colonialism, rural to urban migration in search of mineral wealth etc.

Mandela came up with basic simple solutions : just give the poor people some money wajipange wenyewe. Inaitwa welfare. There was welfare before but he added on to that.

Today certain parts of Soweto are better than the richest parts of Cape Town.

You see people make money and leave the ghetto. Mandela redesigned the system such that someone like Gov Waititu who claimed to be from Kibera doesn’t have to leave Kibera. Kinyozi @Tom Bayeye shouldn’t have left Kibera, he should’ve stayed there to develop the place like this couple below in Soweto.

Today rich whites are moving to live in Soweto!

What Uhuru and Ruto are doing is the wrong approach to slum upgrading yet Mandela gave them the blueprints. Usijengee watu, wapatie wajipange hivi :