Fighting a weird Fever

Whatever you do, don’t go to a major hospital, chances are they will mis-manage you if indeed you have rona, it’s best you stick to the smaller clinics

Buda when the coughin started nilijua baaaas next ni 'i cant breath nilingizia njeve but i thank Allah nilitoboa but the mental torture i think ndio noma then uko solo kwa room for 10 days kuchizi pia iko kwa options zako maze

Am on second week and the cough just started. super worried.

Already did. They said its a flu (just flu, there is an outbreak. You will be fine.)

Woow sounds like a wave that hit us us about 3 years ago here. We were bedridden na homa ya kawa. Something that takes about 3-4 days. We used to complain at work coz of the fatigue thereafter…take care and self isolate.

Thank you. Appreciated.

from the word around, rona usually hits you badly in less than a week… if more than a week with symptoms your immune system iko fine thank you. Na uvae mask

Unataka kuua elder mapema?

Rip :rolleyes:

Had a fever, crazy headache, back pain for the last 2 weeks.
You will be ok

Sounds like signs za covid. Went through a similar experience in June last year. None stop fever, headache runny nose for over a week. Used to sunbask for 2hours coz of chills lakini haisaidii. I went to Acacia Medical nikawaambia shida yangu, tests revealed niko tu Sawa. Also went to Mater hospital, test results were also negative. For both cases, the lymphocytes count was raised,which was a typical sign of covid infection. I fully recovered after like 10days.
Usijali,utakua poa. Meza painkiller inaitwa doloact MR, one tablet every eight hours. Kula fruits kwa wingi. Utakua poa.