Fight Over Disco Matanga Meat Leaves 2 Brothers Dead In Busia

James Ocharo killed his younger brother, Gracio Ogulo, following a disagreement over WHO WOULD TAKE THE LIVER OF THE BULL BUTCHERED at the funeral of their relative in Papaa village, Teso North. After this James went into hiddng until angry villagers caught up with him and lynched him.

5 Likes

Let luhyas be luhyas. Mluhya mpee ugali, ngoma Na sekete. Atakuwa punda mtiifu kwako.

13 Likes

Kihii how are 2 brothers dead na story inasema Moja?

You are not the sharpest tool in the box, are you?

15 Likes

Mbaruhya huwa just above Njaruo kwa evolutionary tree. Watu basic kama Windows 95…

10 Likes

Why are you so rude towards fellow Africans but when I do the same you are quick to insult? Do you now agree with me about bleck’s IQ?

3 Likes

Not trying to split hairs here but si hawa ni tesos

1 Like

I once had a Kisii classmate called Ocharo.

People in that region have intermarried, ot is hard to tell tribes simply by their names.Ocharo Sounds Kisii, Ogulo sounds Mbaruya-Njaruo halfcast

1 Like

Homosexual @Kodiaga mark register kabla usindiliwe maize comb kwa mkundu alafu elders wakojolee kaburi juu ya kukufa childless tena ukiwa shoga

Now the village cobbler @poyoloko has less one arsehole to pump and kisogo to pumulia.

mbaruhia ni gibbons

2 Likes

Bullsheet tribal jesters

1 Like

Ogulo ni mteso bana

Senile old fool, tesos are nilotes. Halafu they lack migration tendencies kama za shiny eye

4 Likes

Mob justice killed the killer.

1 Like

IF YOU WANT TO HIDE SOMETHING FROM A NEGRO, HIDE IT INSIDE A BOOK

READ and comprehend the article. JameS killed Gracio and went into hiding. Later he was apprehended and beaten to death by angry villagers, THAT ADDS UP TO 2 DEAD BROTHERS

NIABM

1 Like

names are shared between communities in kenya. we have maina shared between kikuyus and kisiis, we have nduta shared between kambas and kikuyus etc.

2 Likes

:green_emoji: :green_emoji: :green_emoji: pole sana for that experince

3 Likes

Killing for food is crazily absurd unless you are talking about some post-apocalyptic situation where resources are drastically scarce.

Lynched also means killed

Waluhya wameingilia wapi hapa? Brainless thuraku like the octogenarian who has never traveled past kinoo ndio hamjui between luhyas and Tesos

1 Like