Ferk You Maraga and Your Thugs! Who Made You gOD?

I am watching the news and apparently the crooks at the Stupid Court have circumscribed the manner in which the death penalty can be handed down.

What’s worse, they have directed that ALL death penalty convictions be heard afresh/reviewed.

This an agenda straight from the Evil Society and their European masters.

Yet, Kenya is not Norway or Denmark; here people enter your home, rape your matha and daughter as you watch and then sodomise you. AND SOMEHOW, MARAGA AND HIS CROOKS THINK THESE ANIMALS ARE MORE DESERVING OF HUMANE TREATMENT THAN YOU, THE VICTIM!

I resist. I RESIST!

Even the Law of Moses says an eye for eye. Why should somebody who kills you/anybody be allowed to live?

This ferking PCorrectness will be the death of us.

Given the circumstances, I urge all Hessys and raia wa kawaida; wekeni tyre! wekeni tyre HATA KAMA NI SIMU TUU WAMEIBA! Pea watu mbembe left, right and centre!

Stupid judges!

KIFO…mara hio hio.story za kuweka muuaji gerezani nilikataaaaaa.fuck them

kwa hii rant yako…si ungeeanza tu na head of state, who cant sign off even a single hanging. i doubt hata ya burukenge anagwesa. chieth!

How have their subscribed it?

Weeeeeeeeeeeee! Nikii meni? Circumscribed siyo same na subscribed…

Anyway, vile nimeelewa ni eti wametoa mandatory death sentences for crimes like murder. Eti the judge to consider extenuating circumstances…

thats bullshiettth right there.meffi wao

KitiWaru don’t stress about Maraga and company. Most Kenyans have zero faith in the court system especially when it comes to criminal justice and that is why nobody feels sorry when Hessy wa Kayole and other Kenyans malizia wakora on the spot. Kenyans kuuwa saaitan bila kusitasita. ION Hessy wa Kayole needs to relocate to Muchatha and Banana:mad:

Guka umeteleza hapo kidogo. The cases wouldn’t be reviewed, its the law. It will be reviewed in Parliament. Most likely they will get life sentences. No one is getting a free pass from that conviction.

[MEDIA=twitter]941246217916440576[/MEDIA]

If you open the spoiler below i bet most of you will agree with what @FieldMarshal CouchP is talking about.
[SPOILER=“WARNING GRAPHIC”]
[ATTACH=full]144831[/ATTACH]
[/SPOILER]

just thinking out loud, perherps he was anticipating someone to perform a treasonous act alafu…ama wacha tu

Cool off your flaccid nuts. Only God has the right to take another person’s life, not some stupid judges. But ata wewe guka, when was the last time some one was hanged in Kenya?
But on a serious note, murderers and rapists deserve nothing less.

Wah!! Mkono imesema Hi 5

Kwani ulianza Jemison saa ngapi bro? Sikuelewi. Are you for the death penalty or not?

I am torn in between tbh.

Kwa hivyo watu wa treason hawatanyongwa?

Wacha nikupatie info that’ll help you make up your mind; 90% of the people on death row ni Saps.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D…shait…ferk Maraga…let all the death row convicts be killed in the most painful manner without further ado!!!

Psalm 82:6 New International Version (NIV)

“I said, ‘You are “gods”;
you are all sons of the Most High.’

Any god may do what another god can do.

An atheist quoting the bible? You cannot make this shit up, can you?

Reading the bible in its entirety makes one an atheist.