Ferk ferk ferk Ethiopian coffee

Was doing a bit of studying tonight and decided to take some little Ethiopian coffee to be alert. Nimeshindwa kulala kabisa!! Have to wake up at 3.30 am to do more taxation studying for an examination tomorrow at 8am!
Ferkkkkkkk Ethiopian coffee. It’s like freaking miraa.

3 Likes

Do not even think of Ethiopian khat from a town called Harar… You will feel your erythrocytes and leucocytes marching within your blood vessels.

27 Likes

Swear this coffee was laced with miraa

Then you are probably not a coffee drinker. Kahawa siku hizi puts me to sleep instead of keeping awake. Lakini it is very good for cracking the brain open. It is like nos to the brain.

8 Likes

Some ladies say it makes them hot, if you get what I mean .

thread ya umama

3 Likes

Good luck on your exam.

2 Likes

naomba nikunyonye labia minora

1 Like

Mad Lamenter, always whining about how things aren’t going your way. You may as well ask to be regurgitated as a misshapen ghoul and properly complain for the unorthordox looks.

2 Likes

Why do you think bad looks are the only valid things to complain about? Pole though

Sawa tumejua umekunywa coffee next?
Upus thread

2 Likes

This line is now officially old and tired. Get something new for Christmas.

5 Likes

Hii ni placebo effect unless you had a ridiculous amount.

Good luck in your exam.

i need that now.

1 Like

You really think this thread is about exams ?

good luck in your CPA

1 Like

Its actually a ‘defect’ to sleep after coffee,as caffeine is a duretic,meaning you have to pee,but at times the duretic effect becomes a deek that leads to a dehydrating cycle that actually makes you more tired,hence sleepy,coffee affects people differently,i drink it to sleep in the case of @MadPhilosopher ,he probably had coffee laced with N2O,laced with redbull ,laced with tap taps:D:D:D:D[SIZE=1]pole buda kwa masaibu[/SIZE]

you have high intolerance that led to the hypersensitivity thus experiencing overdose symptoms ,in your case, insomnia, probably extreme nervousness, and an increased heartbeat brought about by that particular bean from habesha:D:D:D:D:D:D[SIZE=1] Their women ,i hear,can jumpstart a 90 year old flaccid mjulubeng,just by looking[/SIZE]

2 Likes

Saidi

Today its me telling you that you only have one nervous system

2 Likes