Female Entitlement

What else is new? Bashing women is a sport for losers, for boys, be a man son. These bleeder carried your sorry ass every day for 9 months, count them, no breaks, no holidays. You want to talk about symbiosis when you yourself began your sorry existence LEECHING from a bleeder called your mother for almost a year? Then you are calling women entitled, Sijui daughters of Bathsheba? Some people are a waste of sperm, amniotic fluid, breast milk, school fees, food name it. After almost killing the bleeder you call your mother and tearing her vagina to pieces, you fed exclusively from her body for a minimum of 6 months. Let’s not even talk of clinic, pre and post natal clinics, bathing, diapers, I am even tired of typing the list.

Now that you are grown, you now are looking for another bleeder to feed, finance not just your kids but you too and to be giving you free sex on demand? And you have the temerity to say women are entitled. This one isn’t even a pot calling a kettle black, it’s a sack of charcoal calling a kettle black.

Kijana respect the pussy, all these people you see walking around came out to those bleeders literally. Meaning bleeders wakikua entitled wote waseme no justice no peace. Your family name or lineage will die with you. You should instead be congratulating and appreciating women bcz ungeachiwa babako a non bleeder angekua amekutupa kwa pit latrine kitambo.

Only broke men have such philosophies. Men are the most superficial and competitive people ever. It’s only when they are broke that they humble themselves and start singing about character.

Mimi nilisema sitawahi bebwa ujinga tena na mwanamke. I am all wiser now. Living my life with a lot of caution.