Female bonobo drowns on Facebook live

Nimesema wapi she deserved to die?
Where is the shaming?
Isn’t it flossing and trying to impress strangers when you stream yourself live in a place that looks expensive?

It’s not a matter of who deserves death and who doesn’t.the fact of the matter is, every living thing walks with death as a friend

I’ve not seen the findeo, but I know it’s possible to remain floating without moving your legs (either floating on your back with legs stretched out straight, or floating upright (like you’re standing, but with your legs bent at the knee) and swimming backwards using your arms only. Takes lots of practice–try it next time you’re in the pool–but it might save you in a situation where you are alone and your legs fail to work.

an indirect insinuation that the live stream was to show off and therefore the outcome was deserved. let us not let our lack steal our empathy for others

My point was do not endanger your life to please online strangers. This applies to all of us.

then perhaps u should have put it that way without glee

You are assuming alot of things. I am not a psycho who celebrates ppl’s death.

Let your words portray that

Never debate an ………, when wrong, they stray off topic and would rather die than admit mistake…:smiley:

back biting me? you sound like a hater:cool: