Feels Good

After my last relationship with Sigy failed, I fell into depression for quite a while. But it’s crazy that I am getting reprieve from the unlikeliest of sources. Nilirebound with my best friend since high school, Chela, we’ve been messing around for a while but its starting to get a bit serious. She’s starting to get into my head, its like I am slowly falling for her. She’s been video calling me almost everyday for months now ( I never initiate), but of late whenever I see her name pop with an incoming call, I kinda feel nice. I am starting to look forward to her calls. Everyday she looks more and more beautiful in my eyes. Doesn’t help that she is incredibly feminine, wishes she was close to me so that she’d fix me a dish, little things like that drive me over the edge. After kuongea leo she verbally told me ananipenda, I told her nampenda pia and it felt strange cause its been long tangu niambie mtu ivo. I have to concentrate hard to even remember Sigy’s face now and how she used to look at me. Feels good.

4 Likes

Ni wapi niliskia kuingia raha, kutoka ngumu. Anyway as you were elder.

8 Likes

Love is for ze birds

5 Likes

First name Judy?

1 Like

Before you fall in love, tuma picha, tuone kama yule jamaa wakulamba alishalamba ama bado.

1 Like

Na uwache upuss ya kutumia love emojis …wewe sio mwanamke

7 Likes

A whole elder falling in love like a stupid student. Mimi inbox ni utanipea coomer lini and shot ni gapi.

6 Likes

Gandhi 2 (2022_01_12 09_34_18 UTC)

6 Likes

Vile @Ngimanene-Na-matharo atasema

How the hell do you still pursue the same women you schooled with in Kindergarten. Go out and explore the world.

5 Likes

True

Fall in love like a man.

Apana behave kama kitoto @Jimit

3 Likes

uliacha kutomba mama wazee?

2 Likes

Kuna mamako ametombwa ama?

5 Likes

Wacha kukua simp chieth. Meffi
1iMx5H

9 Likes

OP endelea tu ‘kufeel good’ but jua hali duni ya uchumi ina fanya akina dada kusaka wanaume

9 Likes

mama ya jirani yangu alitombwa

1 Like

Hebu call her for a night and smash bfre u make wrong bonds ,kagua mali kwanza

Next time on de Alehadro le sombre…

7 Likes

You must be under 23.