Father pays driver to hire assassins to kill son.

Ngai mwega…what’s really happening nowadays? Nowhere is safe. Someone should tell us whether if you forgive someone kwa roho and then never want to have anything to do with them ni vibaya.

pole but umeniumiza macho sana na hio prose yako , lugha haielewki kabisa. next time andika kiswahili ama english ama kisapere

Wah. Pole sana elder. That’s traumatizing. Is she your real mother? Is your dad alive? Why would a mother want her son to rot in jail for life? Coz that’s a very serious case! Some things are unbelievable!

Si tulikufunza juzi tu kuandika vizuri na kuweka paragraph?

Changia mada ama uende ukasafishe mecho na roadkill za rexxsimba.

@muthige thegere chiff safisha elders macho na hio mtoto ulikuwa Unaguzishwa handi na matha. You will be of great help if you could send me number inbox. Huyo nanyandua I make her to be a singol macha asikie ile uchungu uliskia ukiwa rumande.

:smiley: :smiley:

These people!

fuck fuck fuck… I cant believe it mahn mimi siwezi samehea hii bullshit. I just cant. Hii utasamehea akurudishie ingine…i just cant

hapo siwezi samehea. Wacha guilt ikule yeye mpaka vile atakufa

Don’t ever go meet up with that evil witch… next atakuweka six feet under.

True. One thing I observed, the late guy had no physical similarities with ze father. Kwanza pua ni kaa za…
Anyway did the mzae know something traumatizing that made him do such a crazy thing?

kimakia ngùgùtamùra kimbare ùkie heke ìno

Ata hujui kisapere…Undamure ngiriteee…kai nimuhuranaga iii

Pole mkuu

But ni minor now 8yrs

Plus sikuenda rumande I managed to post bond the same day.so niliwaacha na egg face.but imagine I got that money back after an year of struggle.

Oh my God! Pole Sana brother. That is one wicked mom.