Father and daughter…inappropriate photo

Njaruo deorro stop lying. We know what you do there on the banks of River Sondu Miriu. We know.

Young njaruos fuack their siblings all the time. @Swansea Ochollah still does it and he is 63. It’s a Njaruo thing brought down from South Sudan to River Sondu Miriu and Lake Florence nam lolwe Ojwang.

We saw how Obama hugged that njaruo sister of his at the airport. He was holding her buttock chunks and e’erythin, the filthy bastard.

Sio biological daughter nakamua enjoying the balance diet and make sure nawapea boll wote

i thought ni white people nikisoma hio description banae

There is this famous Dr. who died i think 2years ago. Whenever he made conference reservations at White sands Mombasa nigger always booked a room with his mid 20s daughter. That thing disturbs my conscience to date bana.

Jimit wewe ni shoga

hebu elaborate more.

I will not delve much but he was a re known Free mason.

Nipee matiti ya dadako na cousins wako ninyonye basi

:D:D:D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTX7VRi9oKU

Aiii huyo mumama hataki kubond with her dota?

I thought mother daughter relationships are like that.

The last time I hugged my father I was around 7 years old. Kutoka hapo it was just fist bumps and maybe a pat in the back.
We are Africans after all. :smiley:

But funny enough, my daughters still sit on their father’s lap anytime. They even jump on his back for piggy back rides. It doesn’t disturb me in the least.

Freyja kumbe uko na watoto. Na vile I was planning to give you backshots uskie msoori

Yeah I do.
:smiley: wewe naona uko na kashida mahali.
Fika downtown nitalipia wewe shot mbili za mia mbili hivi.

Wangoja maembe yaive, kuna mwenye azila na chumvi… enyewe ni uchungu

I only want that which is freely given. Osha sisi mecho na picha zingine za thighs.