Fast fading Andrew Kibe

Andrew Kibe is nothing without talking about kudinyana, dissing women and promoting toxic masculinity vibes. He thought he can still pull through without Youtube. Youtube is KING…Huyu jamaa in 4 months or so, atakua ameisha kabisa

4 Likes

Lakini that is what people talk about here and ktalk haija Isha. I’m usually anti chimpanzee but I have a soft spot for Kibe coz he was once a pastor. Arudi tuu kwa God and things will be good for him.

His main audience was from Youtube…

You have a soft spot for pastors? I’ll let you know that some of the biggest snakes we have around are men of the word

9 Likes

YT ilimmaliza bana…hata yeye anajua ilikuwa game over after YT

3 Likes

What happened to his Mercedes S550? I felt bad for him when he made that comment , thinking he had outperformed everyone. Life in the west is brutal. One day uko juu, next you are crawling. When Covid happened, there were people with new cars lined around places that were donating free food for families who couldn’t afford.

Shock jock and YouTube simply wasn’t going to cut it.
But his status is high enough to get a job on tv/radio.

4 Likes

Kenya the only dependable hustle ni kuwa pastor kisha prophet then bishop…already ako na kondoo so ako mbele…although shida kondoo mob ni wanawake so toxic masculinity won’t work for long

7 Likes

Kibe bado still has his strong hold … as long as people are talking about your name then you are doing something right… it’ll take a long time or something to happen for him to fade away

3 Likes

Hata Eve Mungai anafade

5 Likes

Good Riddance to Bad Rubbish that One!!!

1 Like

All of you have been waiting for someone’s downfall?
Nick Jonas Wow GIF by Jonas Brothers

3 Likes

Isn’t it Jesus who said you must be wise like serpents? Either way arudi tuu church, I believe a huge part of his constant misfortune is bcz he was once a pastor then he went back to the world. He was a very good pastor btw it’s just that he lacked patience . Arudi tuu church. Na arudie Familia.

1 Like

I bet he will be on 254 radio soon

1 Like

which radio? Radio is dying and I don’t think kuna any serious radio inaeza mpea job saa hii. They will chase away advertisers

4 Likes

Kapoti you said you have a soft spot for @anon46421834 and you will give him soft things for the rest of his life what happened?

2 Likes

Na hiyo Yafreeka yake has turned out to be a big scam. Wasn’t he supposed to start streaming there on December 3rd? Ukienda Kwa homepage yao The site is already an abandoned ghost town

1 Like

What was the comment?

The man will reevaluate himself.hii sio the first failure yake.ataenda chini arudi na ubaya na atawatusi nyinyi

4 Likes

Ubaya wa kibe ni kua na tendencies za ufala. Jamaa hajui kusave. Mara he has loans all over and shylocks were on his neck. The best advice that he can give about investing is buying a car instead of a shamba. Sasa alinunua S 550 badala angebuy nyumba.

Life with fk him in the diabs for making silly decisions…

1 Like

I heard him trashing people who invest in land, claiming that an expensive car is the most viable investment to a man