FAIBA MIFI

Hehe be optimistic bro, I have ‘killed’ so many devices but it goes hand in hand as you become experienced.

Wueeeh hyo inakaa noma but ikiwork itakuwa poa sana though nko na msee yake alibuy ya kwanza na iko poa, was planning to do an exchange nichukue yake ateseke na hii yangu :D:D

waiting, facing the same issue till nika iconnect to power fulltime ndio isiende off.

Dual sim Mi Max.
Sim 1 is Safaricom, for receiving calls and mpesa.
Sim 2 is Airtel for making free calls to airtel numbers and calling at 2 bob to any network.
Then hapo kando a Faiba mifi. Cheapest mobile data plans in East and Central Africa.
Life is getting better, by and by!

Following

my exact setup. Healthy competition in telecom

and if I may ask can the faiba mifi use other sim cards from different operators like Airtel ama its locked only to use faiba sim only and if so can it be unlocked? Does the mifi support other bands like band 20 ama its limited to band 28(700mhz) only? for those facing the reset to default, problem faiba is also pushing the update on request via mail just contact them and they will send you the update via mail then you can update the gadget.

Head over to Techweez, there’s a dude who uploaded firmware from Faiba but it didn’t work out for him.
http://forums.techweez.com/t/faiba-4g-extreme-is-here/1645/429
I bought my mifi a week after launch. Mine doesn’t reset but the charger failed…

Not limited to band 28, but the shit is locked to their network. If you can get the unlocked version the better for you. Their network is not widely available kama ya Safaricom.

Can it be unlocked? the unlocked versions supporting band 28 are available on aliexpress but are very expensive

really leta effidense kaka

@M-Pesa , can you try to log in to device interface and put ‘sleep time out’ to never. Save the configuration.

Proceed and change your password, save, then switch the thing off , power it up and check whether anything changes.

Will this work?

…Try and let me know

Will try that alafu niwaupdate ka itawork

Nangojea update

Nimetry but bado inarudi default tu na ile password ya 12345678 :(:frowning:

Hehe pole, but positively I think someone somewhere has been reading our comments. This down here ime land leo very nice device and very good interface

[ATTACH=full]158414[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]158414[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]158415[/ATTACH]

If you can get a buyer uza haraka Sana, you will get it at the same price .:):slight_smile:

Hapo sawa alafu unaeza kwa na update package ya hii Mifi maybe ndio shida

@M-pesa the package is 154mb, while zipped.