Face Book-Kilimani Mums

For several days now, Kilimani Mums has been streaming live videos of some Chinese having sex. Why does facebook allow this? Also I understand people doing all sorts of things on facebook live, cooking, dancing, driving, dancing, but having sex! Where is this world headed to really?

My son has a smart phone and it is very difficult to control what he sees online coz he has an FB account, tutalea hawa watoto aje sasa?

1 Like

wacha ni log in Kilimani mums na pseudo account yangu

6 Likes

:)welcome to the information age…

7 Likes

Support your claims, sis lazma crick kama ni clit

2 Likes

Hope hutaleta hii meffi ya censorship huku

1 Like

…wait… wait a minute, let reverse kidogo ati admin wetu in member wapi?..

12 Likes

Kilimani Mums.

4 Likes

OK…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntLtNTUCuII

1 Like

As I said, we ape too much western stuff. Now we discuss rubbish and we’re down to watching even more garbage.

Take your son’s smartphone away, or put a firewall. Be the boring dad but the right one.

7 Likes

Do you have something against having sex?

1 Like

the phenomenon of cultural imperialism

kumbe tuko wengi hivi huko kilimani

5 Likes

mnitag hiyo time ya sex

1 Like

Mbwa koko, FB si ya mamako kama ktalk vile mnaBan watu kama malaya, meffi

5 Likes

I will tell u for free. 90% of Kenyan FB users are shagmodoz who migrated to the city recently. Got a job and bought a smart phone. Hawa ni wale uwekewa Facebook na WhatsApp kwa duka ya simu. They don’t know any other social media platform apart from FB and WhatsApp. That’s why u see many of them self snitching on themselves by posting stupid stuff that puts them on the wrong side of the law. Like the dude who posted his baby’s nude photos and many more.

1 Like

You schupit scum you gat no respeck for your Elders. @Mundu Mulosi do this idiot deserves Siberia

Upuss…Sijawai understand the fun in watching people having sex. So what?! People need to get real hobbies or sleep…

3 Likes

Its every parent’s nightmare.

1 Like

that is why you have a pusssy .

Niuzie mkundu mbwa