Exploding Fridge.

(mara ya kwanza kuskia kitu kaa hii)
[ATTACH=full]219598[/ATTACH]
A 45-year-old woman from Mwanzo Estate in Eldoret has died after her refrigerator exploded into flames in her house Wednesday night. One of the sons was rushed to Moi Teaching and Referral Hospital in Eldoret, where he is receiving treatment.

VC leo umepatikana

Digi ashaleta vc.

Sisi kama washienzi tulisema uchague Kazi au fobe.

ngombe yeye

:D:D

uchawi

hii hapa ni fake news. This didn’t happen here. I’ll take the gamble, lakini hiini fake.

Maybe she had stored bottled unsealed alcohol…may be…na maybe stima zikarudi na fujo. MAYBE.