EXPLICIT PICS | Why human nature is simply innately evil

In reference to http://www.kenyatalk.com/index.php?threads/dont-look-if-you-are-easily-upset-ii.12503/
After defeat, the fanaticism and ego of German soldiers and ss servicemen wore off and the horror and reality of what they and done befell them. It is important to remember that you are just as vulnerable as those you do evil to.
An SS guard saved from liberated prisoners by american servicemen:
[ATTACH=full]21003[/ATTACH]

Everybody loves his/her own life despite the apparent indifference to the death of others. Rudolf Hoss, the first long serving commandant of Auschwitz Concentration camp struggling with the hangman:
[ATTACH=full]21004[/ATTACH]

SS officers were often caught, tried and executed at the camps. It didnt take much to convict them.
SS officers hanged at danzig-holm camp:
[ATTACH=full]21005[/ATTACH]
Senior officers not at the camp would be caught and tried later. The members of the joint supreme command of the Wehrmacht, oberkommando der wehrmacht(veamaxt), were tried and hanged at nuremberg.
SS ObersturmbannfĂĽhrer Martin Gottfried Weiss about to be hanged:
[ATTACH=full]21006[/ATTACH]

Execution of Doctor Eduard Krebsach at Mauthausen camp:
[ATTACH=full]21007[/ATTACH]

After advanced armies stumbled upon camps, they were too offended by the “processing” that they sometimes just shot SS officers and guards on sight. Others just left them at the care of camp prisoners. A prisoner “taking care” an SS guard after liberation:

[ATTACH=full]21008[/ATTACH]

War is ruthless. Gunther billing being executed after being caught having infiltrated american frontline troops:
[ATTACH=full]21009[/ATTACH]

Japanese Wartime prime minister Hideki Tojo being hanged for deliberate atrocities:
[ATTACH=full]21010[/ATTACH]

SS Guards crawling after being subdued at Mauthausen:
[ATTACH=full]21011[/ATTACH]

4 Likes

more…

I DON’T KNOW IF IT IS OUT OF CURIOSITY, RESPECT OR SADOMASOCHISM, BUT I LIKE YOUR RESPONSE TO THIS THREAD.

Following

To paraphrase former IG of Kenya police.

It’s good to see pad kuys wit kuns being outnumbered by kut kuys wit kuns

1 Like

mtu aunde series ya hii SS.

It’s kut to see pat kais wit kans being autnampat pai kut kais wit kans

SWARAMIJINGA MAADMIN TUMEKUONEA KWA 18 MAKEI WEWE

UUUUUUPPPUUUSS!

I hate this…

I like this…especially the that prisoner twangaing the guard. Ya dunia hulipishiwa hapa hapa duniani. Hatutaenda sijui wapi kulipisha.

Yes and I assume he saw his wife and children taken away.

Keep them coming,while at it point to a good world war 2 atrocities documentaries I feed my intelect.