Evidence Women will never date down their own Level.

I’m in a different jurisdiction. Kujanga winter break from prof nikupatie triplets

So kijiji is ahead of the curve as always. To summarize, the article posits that you as a single educated male is the prize and your value will only keep rising as you grow older until you have a least 34 females chasing you. All this between 2020~2040. Take your time guys, nature n nurture is on our side

Grateful for the offer lakini the underlined isaaanooooo. I also think I should change direction kidogo and try a [SIZE=1]ben 10[/SIZE].:wink:

Not our problem aii. Hawa watu ni viburi sana especially wenye wako early 30s. Hapo career inawapeleka poa so they claim they don’t need a man. Acha 40s ziingie ndio uone desperation ingine hapo mbaya. Every man is mr potential at that age including the garbage man. Her school drop out friends washa oleka wako na watoto na a rich hubby yet they have none. Educated women mostly wanakuaga single.

Ni gumzo tu Miss.
Just found it interesting. A definitive research mirroring what accomplished women face in the dating scene.

How come @Motokubwa hajawai fanikiwa hii sector?

Usikose kutuletea kilio cha kunguru uzeeni.

Huyo ni chief wanker.