Everybody get in here and explain this

Makena anapenda kuongea mob
[ATTACH=full]313621[/ATTACH]

Remember how our ladies were throwing pants on every oga brodad they could see around?
I remember being attacked ruthlessly just the other day by my classmate madwoman of makena type on our alumni page.
She even shifted to TRM to fück the hell out of naijo boys…
Alichapwa combi ingine hajai ona na wale scammer wa USIU . Ask her the same opinion today :smiley:

:D:DKweli Nyani Haoni Mkundu wake. He comes up with low IQ argument calls that disagree low IQ blacks then goes ahead to complain about White Supremacy.Science is a White Supremacy tool.

Can’t see her shit.I couldn’t stand her.My mental health is very important

[ATTACH=full]313625[/ATTACH]

I hit ignore button on kombucha waaaaaay back when ktalk had 117 members. Hata wewe ulikua bado shule i guess. Leave me fcuk out of village gossips

That woman is prolly a nerd with no life. i see her posts allover every damn time i login. she can lick the white man’s ass for all we care

Negro please. You simply wanted to associate Christianity directly with racism that is why you mentioned the church.

You are one of those herd mentality idiots. If one Kikuyu woman murders her husband then to you all Kikuyu women are murderers.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

If a black person votes for Trump then it means that that person is an Uncle Tom a house nigger…:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Herd mentality judgement at it’s finest. Ati if you ain’t following the Democratic party as a black person then you are a house negro.

Ujinga wa hali ya juu.

Democrats think God is a Republican… :D:D:D:eek:

His church is a Republican entity because it is denying them the right to be gay and fuck each other in the booty hole.

The church and religion can be to a major part be blamed for such actions brother.
When institutions get to be on steroids: like the church, state, school of thought, etc become hardline-in that, they divert to practise selfishness rather than what’s right.
Both you and I know that it’s immoral to murder. But the popes led the medieval church, its believers, the european states and its armies in killing the arabs in what is called The Crusades. We know it is wrong, but the soldier will blame the church and not himself. Same applies to Jihad and other immoral acts in the name of God.

There’s no need for the insults.
Her analysis is greatly flawed though, there are very many aspects that combine to form what is a dominant gene.
The white race can’t be all put together as having the highest collective intelligence by simply using innovation as a base.
Also, there are very very many dumb white men as there are dumb asians or indians or latinos or africans.
I think it’s just a lame explanation for her preferences.
But, it’s her taste and like, I respect that and all is well.

Hehe… You think i got in my feelings about her? I dont care about bedwenches, infact if you read my comments here you wouldn’t be surprised if i agree with the points the bedwench put forward. But i wanted an explanaition from you black kenyan men of kenyatalk, she is your women and not mine.

@T.Vercetti

And you continue to argue the same points which no one has said anything about… This is probably because you were unable to comprehend the last post due to low IQ.

Low IQ is killing Africa.

Don’t forget that even Africans themselves they had their own traditional religions and even back then there were adherents who committed very crazy acts and then turned around and blamed it on Nyasaye or Ngai or Enkai or Murungu etc.

Remember also that Africans recognize witchcraft. To this day some communities still harass the elderly under the guise of labelling them witches. Some communities kill twins, quadruplets or even the disabled ati they are taboo.

I guess man will always find a petty reason to commit mayhem and later on create an excuse after the fact.

It’s the classical blame game escapisms of men to social constructs. Social belongings have been in place as a solace to man’s many questions, but men have taken the weaknesses of these institutions to forward their other morally wrong agenda.
It’s wrong, but men being men will always find something to underline their wrongdoing in, “its written in the bible”, “it’s our culture”, “my parents taught me”, etc

:D:D:D:D