Every Crisis is an Opportunity

I believe you are in the US and you think that the annual salary in Europe is low compared to the US salary and therefore Europeans cant afford luxury life. It is a lie. Unlike US, in Europe you don’t pay health insurance, you don’t pay school fees for your children from primary school to university. In the US you have to pay almost 40000 dollars for university while in countries like Germany or France, you only have to pay 92 euros for the whole year.

I earn 86000 euros per year and after taxes, i have 60000 euros per year approximately 5000 euros per month. With this, i pay a studio rent of 800 euros. Being single, food is around 200 euros per month (50 per week), i put another 500 euros for going out and drinks. I have 3500 euros for savings.

What is the probability of you going bankrupt in the US if you are sick? Very high. In Europe, everything is covered. The son of my colleague was in a coma for a month and he only paid nothing for the whole period. If i were to migrate to US, my aim would be to make money for ten years and then leave for Europe or look for a remote working job.

[ATTACH=full]470014[/ATTACH]

Which industry do you work in, mkubwa

O Rly? You need to know Paris.

[ATTACH=full]470037[/ATTACH]

Orly airport ni nje ya Paris kabisa. It is 1 hr from Paris… ni kama Rongai ama Ngong or Kitengela za Nairobi… Try and search budget hotels kama Saint Michael Notra Dame, ama kwa arrondissement za Paris, utajiju.

Telecommunications and defense.

Mkuu, can I contact you once there? Usually around Rue Vivienne.

Mkuu ukiskia mahali kuna KAZI ya shamba boy huko Paris unichapie. Niko na certificate in flower management.

Hapana. Mambo ya hapo sasa tunakataa. Ndio umfungue boot? Even your name suggests that.

You, my friend are the definition of a classic idiot. Nasuspect wewe hupenda kufunguliwa boot sana juu hio ndio kitu ya kwanza umefikiria. Go finger your ass and then sleep.

Hatipendi ushoga hapa mbwa hii. Unaenda mayolo and the first thing you wanna do hata kama hujatoka airport ni kudungia ndume ingine who is a stranger to you? Kwanza anaishi bedsitter. Utalala wapi ukifika kwake?

I don’t argue with internet strangers, bye bye little man.

Off to the hole you came from. Unaweza enda kulala kwa nyumba za wanaume strangers in new town but where you draw the.line is arguing with strangers.

Kumanisha wazungu yaani tourists wenye hukuja Kenya wako poor huko developed nations zao?

Hio studio ndio wakenya wanaita bedsitter? How much rent is a 2brdm for someone with a family?

Zii. Wako average.