Evangelicals at it again

After listening to this I hope you wont question your belief steered by these evangelicals prophets and pastors.

In fact some pundits will say Islam is more practical religion than what these evangelicals are spewing.

Iv never heard someone say, “Prophet Muhammad is talking to me that Sadam Hussein will rise from dead.”
Enjoy the listen fellows .

[MEDIA=vimeo]483223762[/MEDIA]
@Purple @T.Vercetti @Micymas @Abba @Mangele @Sovereign2 @Swansea @uwesmake @Mzichi @Wanaruona @Kahuni Maisha

The easiest people to con are religious fanatics. Reason why pyramid schemes and land buying schemes are pitched to that crowd first to gain traction

Sad isn’t it.

Evangelic Christianity has also destroyed Kenya it has turned people to zombies who worship personalities

Ghasia Mimi nichengwa hukubali matokeo.

Speak English please

Send me dollar I find for Christmas. Am down I have no something in my pocket.

Smelly bottom,nenda uka fish Omena

Cut the crap … you live in east coast . No money for a nigga

Your mama

You ain’t my mama you fucking faggot

Your mama is a prostitute

And you are a male prostitute, you hawk your filthy asshole to the highest bidder

:D:D:D

Only someone ignorant will think like you. Islam has seriously degenerated societies which it has dominated, because religion comes before thought, education and reason. Just look at the level of underdevelopment that is in NFD and Msa, upto a point of feeling that joining a terrorist group like alshabaab is an idea worth dying for. I will take christianity 10,000 times before i think about Islam.

NFD and coast have been underfunded by the government of Kenya just like Turkana and other poor non-muslim areas.
And we are talking about evangelical Christianity any religion is better than it

Turkanas have been hardworking all through not zombified themselves to look for a scapegoat in the govt, same way all the Arab world blames America and Israel for every of their problems. Did you know Ukambani is one of the poorest areas, plus Luo Nyanza? Do you ever see the kind of nonesense you see with NFD and Coasterians? These guys work hard. They read hard. They know education is the key to true freedom, economic and otherwise. But Coasterians and NFD…religion is the hope, kaffirs are the problem. Kill all teachers and outsiders…

Turkanas have been hardworking all through not zombified themselves to look for a scapegoat in the govt, same way all the Arab world blames America and Israel for every of their problems. Did you know Ukambani is one of the poorest areas, plus Luo Nyanza? Do you ever see the kind of nonesense you see with NFD and Coasterians? These guys work hard. They read hard. They know education is the key to true freedom, economic and otherwise. But Coasterians and NFD…religion is the hope, kaffirs are the problem. Kill all teachers and outsiders…

It is not scapegoating it is saying the truth. Doctors are one of the most educated people we have and they are saying the same thing. The government is shit and it takes away resources from people.
The only reason you think muslims are the problem is because the government said so when it was taking resources away from them.
Christianity discourages critical thinking and encourages personality, government and money worshiping.

Shouldn’t religious fanaticism be classified as a form of mental illness?