Euthanasia for my dog

Hiyo story ya Sani na Allah sijui inaingia aje kwa hii thread.Sijasoma. Loooong read.

Waislamu in general hawapendi doggy.

Ifunge shingo na Kamba alafu upandishe juu ya mti.

Great story. I acquired a long coat German Shepherd…around 5 weeks. It came home…n was choosy with what it eats…it could only eat meat…went and got a mongrel same age…a very aggressive, young puppy…it’s a puppy but it’s temperament is out of this world. Am wondering is there a time when the Gsd will be as aggressive as the mongrel since they live together. Are some traits learnt? N the mongrel eats everything hata maembe…can a dog learn from a colleague some traits?

Put it in a sack, attach a 9x9 brick then look for a dam or shallow water body and throw the damned thing there.

Just ask the vet. Ataidunga sindano ilale ikiendaga!

White peoples’ problem ask @Finest wine she tries so hard to be one she might offer you valuable tips on how you may kill your pet with dignity and mercy Sayonara

BTW join your other handles on my looooooooooooooong block list. You are free to mention and tag me but I will not be reading you.

When i worked with the canine regiment… Siku ya kuput down dogs was the most saddest… But we would walk them groom them feed them then the vet does his thing… It kicks twice then goes down… Very sad especially if you have properly bonded with the dog… Hio siku hukua half working day!!!

Anybody who has the name of a prescription medicine i can give to the dog for it to not endure unnecesary pain or suffering. I will much appreciate.

Just give it tobacco mixed with meat for a sure painless death

Was this an injectable drug or pellets/powder. Kindly assist with details.

What kind of tobacco, cigarette tobacco, sniffing tobacco,…

It was injectable highly classified and properly secured sikuwahi jua jina i think its controlled since in wrong hands it can really cause harm ma vets ndo walikua wanajua yetu ilikua tu training /handling mwds

@ronybiatch have tried to take your dog to the pastor for maombi .

Style ya majambazi.

Niaje msito niliongea na meria akasema unipeee zile likes zake.

Don’t listen to these horrific horrific suggestions. Take it to the vet and euthanize it with an injection.

Dont kill your own down brazza. That is savage. Just take him to the vet. Pay him a little something and let him do it.

Ask the vet to give you the lethal injection ujidungie…