European colonizers killed so many Native Americans that it changed the global climate

CNN —
When Europeans arrived in the Americas, they caused so much death and disease that it changed the global climate, a new study finds.
European settlers killed 56 million indigenous people over about 100 years in South, Central and North America, causing large swaths of farmland to be abandoned and reforested, researchers at University College London, or UCL, estimate. The increase in trees and vegetation across an area the size of France resulted in a massive decrease in carbon dioxide (CO2) in the atmosphere, according to the study.
Carbon levels changed enough to cool the Earth by 1610, researchers found. Columbus arrived in 1492,
“CO2 and climate had been relatively stable until this point,” said UCL Geography Professor Mark Maslin, one of the study’s co-authors. “So, this is the first major change we see in the Earth’s greenhouse gases.”
Before this study, some scientists had argued the temperature change in the 1600s, called the Little Ice Age, was caused only by natural forces.
But by combining archaeological evidence, historical data and analysis of carbon found in Antarctic ice, the UCL researchers showed how the reforestation – directly caused by the Europeans’ arrival – was a key component of the global chill, they said.
“For once, we’ve been able to balance all the boxes and realize that the only way the Little Ice Age was so intense is … because of the genocide of millions of people,” Maslin told CNN.

Ad Feedback
[SIZE=6]The methodology[/SIZE]
Researchers analyzed Antarctic ice, which traps atmospheric gas and can reveal how much carbon dioxide was in the atmosphere centuries ago.
“The ice cores showed that there was a larger dip in CO2 (than usual) in 1610, which was caused by the land and not the oceans,” said Alexander Koch, lead author of the study.
A small shift in temperatures – about a 10th of a degree in the 17th century – led to colder winters, frosty summers and failing harvests, Koch said.

And negroes like @Simiyu22 @rexxsimba @dingoo_wa_ingoo support the sodom of the Gomorrah s worldwide policies
If this is true, then the extermination of countless people and wildlife across Africa caused more climate change

and now , you’re the carbon that they want to eliminate , have you been vaccinated and boostered ? while at it, how much carbon did Hitler, Stalin, Genghis Khan and all other maniacs of the past eliminate ? let’s start with Hitler and Stalin.

I don’t support allegiance with Israel. Or sanctions against Cuba. Amongst a myriad of other things. My point is I don’t have a blanket support of anyone.
True they eradicated a lot. But Colonialists handed the country back with plenty of wildlife. We have driven it to near extinction levels. In fact it’s colonial policies that’s saved what’s remaining. Reserves, KWS are their creation. We can blame others but need to look at ourselves first.

What an amazing trade off, human lives for lizards and shrubs.

I would rather designate a area for a leopard, hippo and hornbill to live, than build a sewage infested slum.

That’s because you assume those living in the sewage infested slum chose that particular address intentionally.

you retarded fool from federal way… pia kuna wazungu who were vaccinated ama wao walikuwa wanadungwa na mate ya bill gates…your reasoning is below average IQ.

My argument is towards the developer than dwellers. Kenya has plenty of land. We fight over 15- 25% of land while the rest lies idle. And included in that 25%, is those national parks and reserves for animals that many deem less deserving than humans.
You can verify this info by examining a google satellite image of Kenya and look at land occupation.

You don’t even know which vial stock you were injected with…and unaita elders fools

Number of Covid deaths per day before the jab, 4000. Number today < 200. Better then antifreeze in the jab.

COVID virus was engineered to gain function kwa lab…human body eventually acquired natural immunity…more people percentagly died from COVID in the rich vaccinated world than the poor unvaccinated part…who are still unvaxxed and hawakufi

Very strange that human body acquired immunity weeks after jab began. When it’s scientific knowledge fact that immunity to unknown is acquired in generational timeframes.
More people died prior to vaccination as indicated by data I gave you, 4000 vs 200 per day.

Clearly you don’t understand big pharma and how virus labs work and why they are there…covid “vaccines” were created even before Covid was released…pre 2018 they had the vax…

Just like HIV walikuwa na dawa before you were born…before unleashing death on millions in villages in Africa as they observed…down my former street in some college they had HIV meds before 1987

Even if I was to believe in such conspiracy theories, I would ask that you make up your minds im such claims. Mara the virus was engineered, mara vaccine doesn’t work, mara vaccines were created beforehand….Which is which?

Virus was engineered for the vaccine…your confusion is not my words…biological weapons created America, Australia etc Malaria natural immunity saved Africa…this is powerful stuff beyond your comprehension…why else do they have virus labs…it is so that they can create the ultimate bioweapon and wipe your ass off the earth…naturally they make a vax before unleash…

HIV was the most braven attempt on Africa…they clearly had the meds for decades as millions died…even ebola they can cure their docs once infected…

It’s impossible to explain to a fool like you…so jibambe na ushenzi Wako…

PS. Mosquito spreading Malaria killed majority who dared enter Africa as it was novel and reduced them to the coast…in the meantime whole continents were wiped out via smallpox that couldn’t wipe out the natives not being novel to it unlike the Americas and australia…

Na hapo chini maraya hii utaweka meme ya king of scotland…as your cow brain imefika end of elasticity

[ATTACH=full]493442[/ATTACH]

boss, umeshaawahi niona kwa hizo debates zenu flexing about which whitey has a bigger dick?

you must have me confused with somebody else,

These vaccine didn’t have any short or long-term data, and no one knows what will happen in 5, 10 or 15 yrs, but going with the 2 to 3yrs data, the future isn’t that bright.
Here is the equation that clearly tells you, you’re the carbon to be reduced.

[MEDIA=twitter]1618036751112765440[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=twitter]1575132382465662977[/MEDIA]

Let the man @Abba , exercise his right of speech.