Eti AliExpress no longer shipping with Posta. Good or bad? What do you think about it?

Lucky you, mine was through posta from USA. That was in late February, package ilifika September.

Dealing with any government agency ever is a hellish nightmare

I shipped a parcel in October, it came with Posta, no alert was sent and I had to go all the way to City Square with the tracking number to pick it…after which I was required to pay tax 400/- and handling fee of 175/-.

I shipped another parcel in November, two weeks later, I got a call from the delivery guy hapo kwa gate yangu akiwa na parcel yangu. No charges. Speedaf is definitely light years ahead of Posta!

Aliexpress did a good thing to fire the lazy toads at Posta.

AliExpress Any day,Every time!

Asante wadau

Meaning ‘high value’ goods pia hazishikwi pale city square?
Those fakaz in that dingy city square charged me Ksh. 3756 tax for a $112 smart watch. Since then, siwezi jaribu tena better die with woria via Easleigh

The main issue is each time you work with a government agency, they act like you’re a bother to them and not a customer. I wonder how soon until huduma workers realize they’re permanent and pensionable waanza kiburi

Yes they will call you with the number indicated on your parcel
Hakuna option ya kuchoose courier
I enquired if there any charges wakanishow already nishalipia kwa shipping charges

Standard shipping Charged me about 150
But at kama no free or very cheap they will all come via speedaf and you won’t be charged further

Swali, why did it take aliexpress this long to rectify that anomaly? Is it because buyers never complained?

Do these Speedaf guys have a town office/pick up area like posta where i can go and get my parcel rather than have it delivered to my doorstep? I find that to be more convenient for me coz i can just pick my parcel nikiwa shugli zangu tao. story zaku sumbuana na mtu directions na ku cancel plans ku ngoja mtu kwa hao haileti shangwe.

Free, order 3 items last month, yenye ilicome na speedaf took 9 days, hizo zingine mbili came through posta 4 days later plus extra charge of 100 each

The have offices, you can pick personally or even easily send someone to pick.

Speedaf could easily be owned by them Chinese, wamekaa kaa africa wakaona loophole!

Yep, this is a chinku company, ata website iko na kichinku mingi
[ATTACH=full]402447[/ATTACH]

Lakini nimeona huko Facebook wamenyoroshwa sana kwa reviews, people complaining about poor service. Don’t get your hopes up just yet. Let’s hope they’re just dealing with teething problems.

All orders shipped by global cainiao or 4px will be delivered by speedaf. Yanwen option will come via posta and will mostly go through several countries before reaching Kenya normally Uzbekistan or United Arab Emirates.

Ukiona tracking number kama KE000027882E hiyo itakuja na speedaf but ikiwa kitu kama LP00167810598043 hiyo itakuja na posta and with multiple tracking numbers.

Speedaf is a partner of global cainiao logistics company

They didn’t. You just have to look at the shipping option whenever buying from AliExpress, if you want speedaf go for global cainiao or aliexpress standard shipping or 4px

Na kwa Alibaba mtu huchagua shipping agent aje? I hear the platform is crawling with conmen.

Alibaba ama AliExpress??

Huwa kuna list starting with the cheapest. Normally the one preferred by the supplier.

Kuna shops hapo if buy several items they don’t pack all of them. Juzi I had bought some ics and the guy did not pack 20 ics. Nikamtumia message then the first question he asks me ni eti nimshow video nikifungua parcel. I told him I did not take the video because I expected everything was there.
Uzuri I had bought some items from the same store na hazikupakiwa vizuri so they had some bent pins although workable nikaamua kufile a complaint nikiwake picha wakarefund zote. Hizi ic zikaniuma but nikaamua kumsho if he doubts me aniambie what was the mass of the package before atume. Akaniambia me nimshow yenye nilirecieve ni how many grams. Nikapima na hutu tucheap beam balances nikamtumia picha, sasa amesema nibuy anything atatuma zote.