Ethiopians/eritreans hang outs in nairobi

Anyone know where they usually hang out (kungurus included) hakuna ubaguzi round this
[ATTACH=full]338529[/ATTACH]

Enda yejoka hurlingham…utawapata…wengi sana

Hii ni Oromo ya akina @Bingwa Scrotum. Siwesmind 1k

Ni 10k tu to Addis Ababa na Ethiopian airline (best in Africa) - Pride of Africa has turned to Shame of Africa

K1

Funny thing when these bitches are in Kenya wakona maringo goro goro nzima but ukienda huko kwao n they here that you’re from Kenya they flock on you like flies on shit
Unapata kuma bila issues almost all of them dream of coming to Kenya

Unafanya na Kra…nakuona.jana mmehangaisha Ethiopians sana Nairobi

Panda hapo juu esiopia Bana. You will be spoilt for choices. Kama hauna vibe, Ingia Badoo, tinder, Timile, LivU ama tokea Kwa streets

Does Asmara still exist aende uko eastleigh namba 9

Ooliskia wapi??

Mkubwa I have been to Addis not once and my experience is not as you elucidate here. Though you will have your rungu cleaned, they don’t do it such easily. Through they love Kenyans but you have to do some convincing they like behaving naive and conservative. All the same I hate their food… Too spicy

Bruh I’ve also been to Addis, I lived huko for 9 months and they use to flock on me. On a daily I’d safisha rungu proper na wengine would ask me if I’d take them back to Kenya with me.
So wewe if you didn’t have any luck that’s you. I use to stay hapo area called CMC if you know huko vizuri, just few minutes via train from megenagna station

Go straight to Ethiopian Airline site time si ya Rona - am a member of Ethiopian

Wewe ni mshamba ndo maana you had to put in the legwork

Tembea Moyale,vuka border ulizia ‘Anchi’ you’ll be sorted all you want.

Na venye huko hii kazi ni legal - you must have been broke!!! Ukiingia hotel ata ambia receptionist akuletee, utapewa list uchangue uletewe mpaka room and even the receptionist is available after job hours

Leteni hekaya za northside wazito.

Exactly!! This nigga was broke that’s why getting pussy for him was a hard task

Most hotels in addis have massage ladies or massage ladies on call (massage ladies are kunguru’s in disguise). if you can’t see them ask the receptionist. Negotiate bei.

Receptionist mmoja i didn’t want the ladies alikuwa ananionyesha i wanted her akaniambia 1000 birr yet next to her was her co-worker a lady alikuwa ameiva yellow yellow mixer ya Jew, nikamuita kando akaitikia 700 birr after job 11pm apande my room. 11 pm i had a knock at my door and it was her. she was beautiful than 99% of most ladies i have seen and feasted in Kenya. Since Ethiopian airline had given me a 5star hotel layover with a room all alone, following day nilikuwa niachwe na my connection flight coz i didn’t sleep maximizing this beauty. I gave her 900 birr and she was so happy and gave me her number everytime i pass through Addis i call her.

Another receptionist i told her straight that i need a room company. She smiled sheeply and asked me, ‘how much birr?’. She showed me several ladies in her phone i make a choice. Then she called her and less that 30 minutes, the lady was knocking my room door.

Most hotels in addis have massage ladies or massage ladies on call (massage 6"]ladies are kunguru’s in disguise). if you can’t see them ask the receptionist. Negotiate bei.

Receptionist mmoja i didn’t want the ladies alikuwa ananionyesha i wanted her akaniambia 1000 birr yet next to her was her co-worker a lady alikuwa ameiva yellow yellow mixer ya Jew, nikamuita kando akaitikia 700 birr after job 11pm apande my room. 11 pm i had a knock at my door and it was her. she was beautiful than 99% of most ladies i have seen and feasted in Kenya. Since Ethiopian airline had given me a 5star hotel layover with a room all alone, following day nilikuwa niachwe na my connection flight coz i didn’t sleep maximizing this beauty. I gave her 900 birr and she was so happy and gave me her number everytime i pass through Addis i call her.

Another receptionist i told her straight that i need a room company. She smiled sheeply and asked me, ‘how much birr?’. She showed me several ladies in her phone i make a choice. Then she called her and less that 30 minutes, the lady was knocking my room door.

(Hizi ni hekaya za my past life, umalaya niliacha)