Ethiopia Vs Kenya. GDP, Quality Of Life

Wamejaa okimwi. Talking about the disease is a huge taboo over there so watu wanakufa kama mende na okimwi

@uwesmake hawes mind

You can live a first world lifestyle hapa kenya.

there are dumb people in all the races, the problem is that in the rest of the world they don’t allow the dumbest of them to lead.

but the problem is very interesting, In africa nature was not given a chance to sort out issues…

most modern concepts of leadership, governance ,public administration, management did not develop in us culturally into the modern world.

We were disrupted into the modern world and nations created unilaterally by foreigners…nations of tribes who never interacted before.
we are collections of tribes.

eventually the fools in power and the voting fools will put the country into deep shit that the few smart people will have to take power by force.

even in the wild, animals are led by the best among them, observe lions, the females don’t just follow any male around…why do we think human civilizations should be anyway different.

Stupid jaruo your tingod WNBP. Afadhali
mwizi wa miraba minne 100 times over. At least sugoi jambazi hasn’t hypnotized his community and poor Kenyans for eons

Now look at this piece of human waste!

But the people who have mis managed Africa were high IQ well educated Africans

The problem is with the elites. All countries had low education rates but the few educated came up with sound policies. Here the few educated took advantage of the population and stole from them

Stupid jaruo don’t overate yourself mbwa takataka na unga kwa innerwear

What a shallow human being. Too bad your father’s condom burst leading to your being born. We would have had one less idiot to feed.

Jaruo unalisha nani? Unadhani hio unga kwa firimbi yako in your pants is edible? Babuon WNBP

Africans are low IQ bonobos

Gati gaka ndî mûgikuyu itina rîrî but I would be proud to be Luo too, I admire them they are honorable people unlike human filth like you. Ngui îno. I will not bother to extend this conversation with a half-wit like you.

Couldn’t agree more. I have always held onto this theory. No single black man country has successfully eradicated poverty, ignorance, disease, corruption etc From the carribean6, Africa and the Samoa Guinea island, black man thrives in all the above.
Let’s just agree that we have low IQs compared to that of other species

Jaruo umecopy kikuyu ndio niwache huo firimbi yako? Jaruo you’re not proud of your foreskin? Babuon hawezi kua plesdent wa kenya labda migingo