Esther Passaris The MILF?

Netizens have reacted to a picture Esther Passaris posted to celebrate her 59th birthday; some criticized her attire deeming it inappropriate for a woman of her age, z while others marveled at how radiant she looks

i’d like to have a taste

Hii imezeeka siwezi kula

Huyu ni rika ya nyanyako wewe mjinga

7 Likes

I can smell that stinking old age smell. Vijana wawache kumanga nyanya zao

4 Likes

Siwezimind kukua hio floor anikalie uso. Nalipa 150

Passaris looks good for a 59 year old. Ageing like fine wine.

2 Likes

Siezi kula hii mali. Huyu si ni age mate ya mamako bro.

95% of men here would smash hii mumama, tuambiane ukweli

1 Like

Speak for yourself kijana. 60 is a bit of a stretch.

1 Like

She looks old. Hio maneno ati she looks good for her age ni uongo. Amezeeka bana!

2 Likes

Nishawai kula a 58 American, she was slim and in shape better than passaris but hiyo nilienda mbali sana.

Infact it wasn’t my plan, but the lady was very cunning and manipulative, i was to take her to Village Market, kidogo najipata kwa massage spa hapo kitisuru with her pink short dress, next chapter we were going to eat and her place, mimi with my innocence i was very clueless, i was no way this mumama will let me smash juu ya age gap.

Nafika hapo Westie Kingfisher Apartments, she preps food then a invites me to her room, CD sikuwa nayo i was already naked in bed contemplating of going downstairs hapo Westgate to get CD kidogo she turns around and jumps on my rungu, wild lady she was

1 Like

Hapo ukifanya kazi Safi Sana :+1:

1 Like

Ended up dating the Doctor for 8 months.

Alinipea hekaya that i even dropped on this page like a month ago.

She showed up at our house 9pm from Dubai uninvited during break up as i said wild lady and quiet an experience.

:joy: ulidryfry yeye?

Kabisa, for 8 months, nilikuwa namwaga hadi bone marrow, kila siku.