Eric Omondi and Friends

Very true brother. Na pia MTU akiolewa ajue kuchunga mwili by eating healthy and exercising. Otherwise Bwana ataanza kukimbizana na kmtc gals.

Hizo ni handles za kujishikilia mjamaa ndio usianguke ukiwa juu ya vitu. You can easily fall off the skinny Asian girls and break your neck because there is nothing to hold on to! No ass just skin and bones.

But you can never fall off an African girl. Ni kama race horce. Thick chunks everywhere. What they call the booty meat. Booty chunks and rumps.

Hehehe!

i really sympathize with such women…

Hapo hauwezi pata a young beautiful under 24 year old woman in her prime akituma video kama hizo.

All of them are women past their prime and single mothers at the bottom of the food chain.

Kiitambi yangu ni average… @Big fire ndio ako na kitambi ya diabetes

Huyu Eric Omondi ananibore sasa. Jamaa ata hajaunga vile, those are muscles of a beginner weightlifter lakini hatupumui juu ya hiyo story

watu wanadiscuss wamama alafu wewe… ama wacha tu

niliona ya kwanza nikadhania ni comedy flani
kumbe ni cha ukweli
http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/George-Costanza-Squint-and-Shock.gif

@Kimakia kumbe uko na neon teeth:D:D:D

Kama mabwana za @TrumanCapote na @Finest wine

But we married women also expect the hubby to put in some hard work. I can’t work hard to keep fit alafu he suffocates me na utambi na man boobs pale kwa bedminton. Hata awezi fanya ‘job’ sasawa coz he is panting breathlessly like a hippo. [SIZE=1]Atwoli comes to mind. But he has the money to make up for this shortcoming.[/SIZE]
Women gossip about these things. Trust me on this one.

Nobody needs to trust or understand any of your randan bullchieth.

piga ua! malisa hio burukenge kabisa

Mbwa wewe.

It had to be a shiny eye. :D:D:D:D. The type u peleka kwa dark corner then chapa mtu like a burukenge as he screams in kisapere.

My tiny friend chunga vile unajiongelesha

kwanza huyo @Truman…huwa na stress nyingi saidi. Posts zake nika anagombana na mtu kwa hii kijiji…

hao wawili ni singo mathas hatari sana

:D:D:D:D