Erdogan is being hammered like a rat. Loses all major cities to the Opposition

He should go home.

https://twitter.com/ragipsoylu/status/1774498844488651139?t=wTNO9lSQYALukp38Wi7rZg&s=19

1 Like

Yep …
Both Erdogan and that other Trump loving idiot ,Victor Orban in Hungary …

They are both Putin hand maidens and a threat to NATO cohesion , Freedom and Democracy …

Bure Kabisa …:rage:

1 Like

They should be removed from power.

Kuita Erdo a Putin lackey si ukweli. That mofo plays Russia and Nato to his advantage. And him closing the dardanelles and bosporus to Russian warships has ensured the Russian navy strength in the black sea stays the same way it was prior to hostilities. The others e.g delaying sweden joining NATO and buying S400 were moves that he came out on top

2 Likes

Btw he plays both Israel and the West and Hamas.

1. Hamas has an office in Turkey and some Hamas leaders live in Turkey.

2. Even though he is extremely harsh in public towards Israel, he has totally refused to shut down the Azerbaijani Oil pipeline which is like Israel’s heart. It supplies Israel with almost 60% of it’s oil needs. If that pipeline gets shuts down, it would significantly hamper Israel operational capabilities in Gaza.

3. Turkey trade to Israel tripled even though in public you would think he is already mauling Israel.

1 Like

And let me tell you far green, NATO isn’t for African freedom, after they are done with Putin it’s us next worthy no one to keep them in check

Accurate

2 Likes

I still maintain …
Both Erdogan and Orban are liabilities to NATO and European National Security …

You can’t sit at supper with the Devil and claim that you love GOD …

I hope the Turkish and Hungarian people get the courage to offload these two quislings and get on with the urgent business of getting rid of Putin …

The Russian people are equally fed up of Putin and his War Economy …
The cracks are showing and it is now just a matter of time …

Tick Tok …:blush:

Munene, Erdo has already given the blueprint, pIay the powers against each other and extract your pound of flesh. doubt the whoever comes in will change it drastically, So far his moves have favoured the turkish economy and national security, it would be hard for a new admin to deviate significantly

4 Likes

Boy wa Putin hapana tambua NATO propaganda. It shows those countries have democracy. Huyo demented biden wanted to ban Msito Donald trump. Lakini sisi wapiga Kura tuliamua kama mbaya mbaya. Wasanye we dissolve that union. It will be a bloodbath.

And don’t forget Iran… All thanks to Erdogan’s masterclass, the two nations still have close bilateral relations. Erdogan is revered by the Turkish People for his Charisma.

2 Likes

Shock on you …
Where do you get your news from …???

• the Turkish economy is in the doldrums …
  • inflation is at 67%.
  • yesterday he lost almost all the Municipal Polls that were held in Turkey…
  • the opposition os now on track to sweep the next election…

Don’t take my word for it …
Check your favorite news outlet …
The Turkey have sent him a clear message that his time is up … :rofl::fire:

@KuwaitBabe:
Those old Mullahs in Tehran are facing serious internal unrest and dissatisfaction with their leadership style …
The country is a simmering tinderbox …
The sanctions are biting hard …
It is just a matter of time …:blush::fire:

My guy, sisemi atashinda polls, nasema foreign policy game yake iko sawa

2 Likes

Methali:

Mbio Za Sakafuni huishia Ukingoni

The venerable and extremely wise President Abraham Lincoln once said …

“…You cannot Fool ALL the People ALL the time …” :blush:

BURE NI WW…NATO IS A BIG THREAT TO THE WORLD

Yeah …

And Russia is the paceful next door neighbour maintaining peace and harmony in Ukraine , Crimea , Syria …

And with the help of Wagnar “Peace Ambassadors” in the Central African Republic , Sudan , Mali and Burkina Faso …

Keep fooling yourself … :blush: