Entee the Wakhungus; the plot thins

in the write-ups on Jacob Juma you may have read that Erad Supplies that wanted NCPB auctioned had directors one of whom is Grace Wakhungu. Now Grace is mother to CS Judy Wakhungu and sister to Moody Awori…aaaargggrh! I give up. These robbers are so intertwined that you cant tell where ine camp ends and another one begins. I think sasa tuiname roho safi tuwache hii manyang’au itufire till they drop dead

12 Likes

Inakuwanga hivo daddy.

2 Likes

BL.HBZ:D

Wenyenchi hao apan tambua wananchi.

Kuna watu extended family mzima hadi grandsons wako sirkal ,na si ofis ndogo ndogo.

2 Likes

Fantastically corrupt

1 Like

Did you for one minute think that CS Judy was appointed because of merit that she was the best woman for the job…pedigree is everything in Kenya…

9 Likes

You either have the right blood or not

2 Likes

Thief

Atheist

Hehe

2 Likes

Wakhungu has a very poor fashion sense

[ATTACH=full]40319[/ATTACH]

5 Likes

The guy had a few companies with Nyayo’s son, the ruling class and upper class hapana tambua party lines, or tribalism kama peasants, they only have have their best interests at heart. They don’t go around calling people ‘baboons’ and ‘mungichs’, if they do it’s never personal, it’s just that the baboon doesn’t represent their interests at that moment.

4 Likes

So long as imepita kichwa, she’ll wear it. Hata gunia na akala atavaa so long as ziko mbele yake akimaliza kuoga. Or to her anything passes coz of her wealth?

4 Likes

She has so many other things going on for her (money, power, blue blood) to make up for that, this fashion thing is primarily a middle-class and nouveau riche thing, folks who believe they have something to prove.

13 Likes

CEO wa Barclays ni wa hio extended family pia or what? Nakumbuka kulikuwa na mwengine Nelly director wa Standard/KTN na CMC …wacha sisi tungoje merit

1 Like

Ngai that where she was fished from, family friends. What about kale ka msupa kaingine ka tourism ka fail interview, kalihamishwa ministry ngani

Na venye I like her for no apparent reason…

Mimi naoa dada ya @Wakanyama niingie ndani ya SERIKALI.

2 Likes

Hii family haitambui borders…hata kwa M7 wako.

3 Likes

Naoa mboch wa Moody awori

1 Like