England to the final

Nv Unatafta clout na jina yangu nini?

angalia vizuri Patco with his new handles wont avoid the itch to abuse you

@SwagMargeddon have you finished shaving thy puthy?..the last time I gave you a threshold that @punyaso was so hairy

niaje patco hizi saa nane usiku ndio masaa zako

Umbwa hii haujamaliza kuadmire keja ya @Sokwe mtu …jikamue ulale

wacha ufala mzae

Sokwe mtu by any chance could you be moonlighting as this fool called tyler123? or huyo ni Mimi Huwa Namwaga Ndanii?

Mkamba mjinga kinyesii ndio umejaza kwa kichwa. Ongea na serikali ikupee kazi. Mbwakni

Shemale?

In spite of the fact that I really like players from England national team, I doubt that they will play in euro finals.
The players are awesome there: very skillful, relatively young and in good physical shape, but the coach sucks. England plays it safe now that is why it limits the enormous potential of the players who can really win the title. They played a draw agains Scotland without scoring a goal while there are Kane, Sterling, Foden, Sancho in the squad. Their abilities are used improperly making them play utterly conseravative football.
I bet that they will lose to Germany in the first playoff match.

@mishale say something about our premier league folks…it is a do or die…and we take this from the finals like @Bingwa Scrotum smashing her all time crush @TrumanCapote knowing it’s the only opportunity

Her? …her all time

Hoe I am male

all the best to England.
sad France and Kante were kicked out but i hope England Brings it Home

All eyes on Us

@Electronics4u what’s your prediction for tonight’s match? The last time you used @Scorpion king for outcome you had it 1/10

Believe you me he gonna be crowned @managumix of the match when @nineinches whistle will be blown

@Night-runner kuja hapa with your underwear ati umesema England ni nini?

tuko nyuma ya italia muache kusumbua apa na youre cupless