End year Threesome experience

Jana my employer WFP was doing donation huko matuu angalau wenyeji washerekee holidays in a full stomach. We were done by 2pm and at about 3pm i was in the local bar enjoying the holiday with my coworkers. Around 8pm hivi two ladies approached me, we chat for three minutes and they agreed i fucked them for 100 bob wakiwa wawili.
Bro i regretted immediately, it is almost 24 hrs but i still cannot sleep because of the trauma, the pussies were so wide, smellies, uglies and to make it worse the sister wanted me to eat her because ati his illiterate brother @PHARMACY do it everyday.
Talkers beware and learn from my experience , don’t fall for their tricks. This is the pics of the mother and the sister

The sister

[ATTACH=full]488072[/ATTACH]

The mother[ATTACH=full]488073[/ATTACH]

Was it necessary for you to post all this nonsense?

Title ya elder ilipoteza maana

Kula bock ghassia!

Very stupid juvenile grow up boy

[ATTACH=full]488087[/ATTACH]@Electronics4u funga hii ushenzi

You expect this msenge fukara punguani to post anything of importance kwa hii kijiji? alafu retard ameanza thread na " my employer wfp" :smiley: fagget @Weyn who you trying to bait with your day dreams? Si juzi tu you were a ‘Business Banker trading stocks’? Come back here with a hekaya how your Somali muzee has left you rectal herpes this we will believe, you flee infested geey swine!:meffi:

:D:D

You can never be normal again fag[ATTACH=full]488097[/ATTACH]

:D:D:D

Ata mission statement ya WFP hatujakataa

@Electronics4u niweke moderator siku moja hii ujinga yote itakwisha.

@Weyn 's a fluffer? :D:D:D:D:D