END OF THE ROAD FOR SINGERS OF THE CONTROVERSIAL IKAMBA SONG AS THEY ARE CHARGED IN COURT

No more arrogance, they are looking very humble today. Let them go sing in jail, wachukue requests from other prisoners, shitheads.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3sfhoUYWNI

Haha they should eat their tomatoes in peace…All in the name of appearing to advocate for uthamaki…ujinga wa hali ya juu

ha ha ha…they didnt know Raila and Uhuru will shake hands now they are almost cooked. they should get very good lawyers

You have to be consistent Georgina,you can’t reason this way in one thread yet believe in another those two will spend time in jail coz of a mere song.

‘This is Kenya the capital of impunity, if anything she did the country a favour, she killed a man who is knowingly infecting women with HIV. I can bet my Bugatti she’ll be getting off pretty soon.’

What exactly are the charges? If they are going to be charged for mocking a tribe they should also charge most of the people who commented on the song.

Hahahahaahahaaa…
Ati ‘Consistent’, wacha kunisekesa myamaa

Nice one.

Peleka all the effidens that you have been peddling here kwa hiyo law court ndio washtakiwe.

They never said ngui but nguya, and happened to have the image of a dog displayed on the screen. It is not a criminal offense to depict unharmed domestic animals in music videos.

I don’t see them getting convicted for the placement of a domestic animal next to a word with totally different meaning unless their lawyer if they have one, is hopelessly incompetent.

The irony of 700,000 in bail vs a mere 50,000 for someone in possession of a 600 rounds per minute killing machine is not lost.
[MEDIA=twitter]783362891479150592[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=twitter]783532430632296448[/MEDIA]

The irony of 700,000 in bail vs a mere 50,000 for someone in possession of a 600 rounds per minute killing machine is not lost.

Ha ha ha. that is one sober judge. the 700k bond was more of a deterent. yani iwe funzo. even if the case flops the mental agony will deter future stupidity.