End of an era: Whiskey River to shut down even after rebranding. Biashara ya club apana mchezo

Most of these clubs that target wannabe middle class don’t last for long… Whiskey River to shut down even after rebranding.

Wahh noma, is shareholder wrangling or landlord issues like 1824?

Director’s wrangling

Another club will set up shop there

1 Like

There’s just not that many Middleclass partygoers for all clubs to enjoy. Wale wasee walikuwa wanaenda whiskey river 2019 sasa are 5 years older na wanaenda bnd ama Gemini. Basically kuenda whiskey river is not “IT/ the in thing” in 2024. That’s why kitu kama 1824 that is part kalocal part decent club is undefeated.

6 Likes

1824 shut down in December tho

2 Likes

Mbona Quiver are expanding?

I don’t think Quiver Thika Road will be relevant in the next one year…The hype is diminishing… Pitia hapo one of these weekends uone. Homeland still going strong because of the clientele they target

4 Likes

Container ya cocaine ishapitishwa. Wash wash completed

3 Likes

We will miss them … :blush::revolving_hearts::bouquet:

images (18)_2
:bouquet:

images (17)_2

download (1)_2

2 Likes

Iko operational bado

1 Like

Mwambie huyu hajui jiji

1 Like

Hata Ile ya kenol napitianga hapo weekly nikienda kuangalia waru na huwa sioni watu iwe saa Tano usiku, 4am au 3pm

Prostitution may be a necessary evil, but the less there is, the better.

I had great moments huko whiskey river. Kweli sakayo has killed the economy and all businesses are closing. Wakati ya uhuru kenya was paradise.

1 Like

Oh wow, in Dec I saw the pics of them being evicted. Gues they resolved whatever issues they had with landlord. I haven’t been to LA in awhile. I have good memories there. Nitapitia weekend
Popular nightclub 1824 in Lang'ata shut down

1 Like

Ata ya kitengela hua empty except for Saturdays.

1 Like

Excesses from the Uhuru period are coming to an end

1 Like